chapter six

hope you like this. !! :P

"We had opended the portal finally i was getting somewhere." Erick looked tired and worried i thought why.">

Mollys thoughts:>

"That boy was dreamy i could walk all over him to bad my sisters has him its not fare i ended up hear for stinking seven years.>

Lucy, Molly and Erick started walking into the portal. the light blinding them she could not see a thing. Until they ened up in a world of boiling lava and dungeons and stuff people were hannging by wires it was the worst thing i had ever seen. My sisters feet were burning her from the earth below her.

"Erick held my hand he cooled me down as we walked through the blazeing hot lava I had found my happyness i loved Erick with all my heart.

"Something happend so fast i did not know it happend Erick's had had let go of mine. A vampire had shot him across the other side with great strenth. The vampire turned to me and his blood red eyes staring at me asif to say this is the day you die he walked up to me and grabbed me by my neck yet again he swung me into a rock. I watched him walk to my sister she cried in fear. He then spoke in high tone but ferm voice."what are you doing out your cage little one" he was walking around her observinjg her every move he held his across her shoulder she flinched but he then pulled back the hair from her neck i saw to scare marcks on her neck. i then saw him about to sink the fangs into her neck. But Erick stopped him just in time. i helped Erick difete him i had yoused the power of my mind and shot him back into the lava. i said "that will be the last we seee of him." Molly nodded.

"Soon on they walked through the jaggerd rocks and concrete my sister did not speak that mutch at all after are little insident. I thought of reading her mind but then again she had a private life for seven years.we had soon found a mansion i had wondered why there was a mansion in  the dark world. But there was no time for thinking that now the guard found us i was guessing this because of my father there was one large vampire takeing erick away i watched i could not bare the thought of someone doing somrthing to him me and Molly were takeing inside we were chained together we then saw the disgusted man we did not one to ever see again. It welcomed us." " Arh well hello there girls luck for you to join us but we must get you ready . "for what said lucy in a impationt tone." "well of couse your going to help me opent the gates to heaven and hell,earth " " what makes you think we willl help you.?" "because the boyfriend of youse will be dead>." " I gasped and the guards took us away we were both chained to are chairs with new dresses on they were white and thrills on them not my tast at all." " Lucy will we ever get out of because his pretty powerful even though he has no soul" " we will get out of hear dont worry" she nodded.

Lucy and Molly were taken to the star and heart reserve were they will stand and open the gates. lucy had a plan she had a nife what she reached from her belongings she would stab the cold hearted man in the dark heart and kiil him.

"Its a pitty really  your going to die after thisi could have you round has my royal daughters but fact is your not my daughters."We gasped how come molly said who is then." your bitch of a mother cheated on me he was a collage friend of oures named Liam Holmes but drageccly i killed him but when your mother said she was pregnant  with you both i new you were going to be dark witches but all i could see was a white witches you see Liam was a white vampire he was an half bread wizard and vampire. But i had to get rid of my daughter firat before she said something so she learned her  lesso. My sister Ollie appeared and spoke to me." " Be strong lucy youve got so far dont fall into his cold heart i nodded. I pulled out the knife from the side of her dress and hid it at her side she then spoke." Why kill everyone we loved i know why know because you were affraid that you would not get that soul back she firmly spoke and thensaid "GO TO HELL" and through the knife at her father hitting him he gasped he pulled it of him and then he struck back in anger.Molly jumped in front of her to protect her the knife hit her in the stomach she yelped and fell to the ground.

oh Molly gets stabbed what happens next xx :P