Chapter 5: Sorry

-TREY

I woke up and it was quite as hell. My head was hurting like hell and I can tell I was still a bit drunk. I glanced over at my alarm clock and it said 5:28 am.

I sat up and held my head "Damn" I mumbled.

I walked out of my room and heard the loud ass TV coming from the living room down stairs. I slowly whimpered down the stairs, squinting since the tv was bright.

"Why you woke man?" I asked Forrest.

He was still drinking liquor and eating "Cause my ass ain't tired, I'm fully woke"

I just shook my head.

"Yo ass was fucked up a few hours ago" he said laughing.

"What the fuck happened? I remember fighting Rashad, but I don't know why" I scratched the back of my head.

"It was all because of nina--" I cut him off.

"Shit! She gone ain't she?" I jumped up off the couch quickly looking around.

I'm officially going crazy! Too much liquor and weed.

"Chill bruh, it's 5 in the morning hell yea she gone" he said biting a piece of chicken "I don't know what the girl doing to you, cause you ain't acting the same" he said honestly.

"What you mean? Is that a bad thang?"

"I'm just saying, you just met the girl and you acting like you in Love with her"

I sighed and went back up the stairs to my bedroom. I picked up my phone and scrolled down to Nina's number.

I clicked on her name and waited patiently for her to answer. It kept going to her voicemail. I sighed and went to the iMessage.

To: Nina 👑 - Hey you probably sleep, but I wanted to apologies for how I acted at the kickback. I was drunk and didn't mean for you to see that side of me. Honestly I got jealous when I saw you interacting with another guy. But forgive me, Please! I'm sorry 😘.

I pressed send & slowly rolled over on my back. I really hope she forgives me for that. Saying we got something going on when we don't probably rubbed her the wrong way.
With my head still hurting a bit I just got under the covers and went to sleep.

*

4 Hours Later

"Wakey wakey, Jordan (Trey's manager) wants us to meet him at the coffee shop at 11" Forrest said before leaving out of my room.

"Aight man" I said putting a pillow over my head.

After a few more minutes of sleeping I woke up and sat up on the bed. I picked up my phone pressing the home button to expect a message from nina but instead I just got a bunch of notifications from twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.

I rolled out of bed and into the bathroom to take a shower. After taking my time in the shower and brushing my teeth I got dressed in my black nike jogging suit and brushed my waves on my head. I poured me some orange juice and went out on the balcony after grabbing my phone.

I scrolled down to her number after checking the important messages. It says that she seen the message two hours ago. I sighed putting the phone on my forehead only for it to start vibrating letting me know someone was calling. I looked at the caller ID and it was Nina.

Trey: Hey, Good morning

Nina: Morning!

Trey: Did you get my message?