Part 12

We had laid there for quite a few episodes. I felt Nate looking at me. I looked at him. He smiled and combed his fingers through my hair. He rested his hand on my cheek. Nate started moving closer.

"Uh Nate, Nate?" He just kept leaning in. I pushed him away and scrambled off the bed. Nate sat there he looked hurt and pissed at the same time.

"Kitten.." He started.

"No! Stop ok! I'm no kitten, I'm no princess, I'm no kit and I am not Kiara. My name is Skylar or sky those two are fine but not any of the others. I'm not your dead girl friend I am a human being that you think you can just take me away from my home. And and keep me here locked in a room with a fucking shock collar" I shouted at him. Nate got up and walked over.

"How dare you speak to me like that" his arm pinned me to the wall behind me by my throat. "How dare you say those things to me. I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU! Those people that took you or you ran away for them, they brainwashed you. You don't even know who you are. I'm trying to fix that" tears ran down my cheeks as I tried pushing him off. He only pushed harder on my throat. He pulled his arm away and I dropped to the ground trying to catch my breath. "I thought you were making progress" he said turning around to leave.

"I will never be her" I said. Nate stopped and turned on his heel.

"I'm sorry what?" He asked.

"I. Will. Never. Be. Kiara" I said through gritted teeth.

"Is that so?" He asked walking back to me.

"Y-yes" I squeaked. He raised an eyebrow before grabbing my wrist.

"I tried to be nice I tried to do it the easy way but you just won't stop being a bitch" he said as he dragged me out of the room the shock collar zapping at my neck. I screamed in pain, tears poured out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry I'll do what ever you want please make it stop" I cried as he dragged me through the house he opened a door and turned on a light. He walked down the steps. I tried to keep up but the pain in my neck was to much I missed a step and went tumbling. I rolled into a ball clawing at the collar. "Take it off please make it stop please Nate please I'll do anything please" I cried. He simply grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the basement. I tried getting up but he didn't give me a chance. I felt like I was going to pass out. I kept my eyes open he opened a door and pushed me inside. I hit the wall and the shocking stopped. I knew it had stopped but I could still feel what it had done. Before I had a chance to look around Nate slammed the door shut and I heard at least three locks be activated. I felt around the room, it was small, very small. I could feel the wallpaper peeling, it was a room the size of a public toilet. I curled up in the corner and cried. "I'm sorry" I sobbed over and over again.