Part 10

"Kitten I'm home" I heard Nate say as he walked in. I propped myself up on my elbows and gave him a smile. "Sorry I was gone so long" he said sitting on the bed.

"That's ok" I said and sat up.

"Did Kevin give you the iPad?" I nodded. "Good, now I understand that it's boring in here but I got you something" he put a bag on the bed. "I know it doesn't make up for the fact your locked in here, But it should give you something to do" I took the bag and opened it. Inside was a Nintendo 3DS and a bunch of games.

"Thank you Nate" I said.

"No problem princess" he said. He leant forward and soothed down my hair before kissing my forehead. "I have to go do some things, but I'll be back for dinner. Anything in particular that you want?" He asked.

"No I'm fine for whatever" I said.

"Ok" and with that he left. I pulled out the DS and set it up. I had a look through the games in the bag and decided on Mario because I'm basic. I didn't realise how long I had played it until someone closed it on me. I looked up to see Nate with a smile.

"Sorry you were really into the game and I couldn't get your attention" he said.

"Oh, sorry" I placed the DS on the bedside table.

"I got pizza is that alright?" He asked. I nodded and he sat down with the pizza box. "Who are you?" He asked. I sighed.

"Kit" I said.

"What's your full name?" He asked with a smile.

"Kiara mar-"

"Uh uh uh" he grabbed my wrist squeezing it. I whimpered trying to pull away. "What's your full name?"

"Kiara ash-" I forgot the middle name. I let out a yelp and he squeezed harder. Tears fromed in my eyes. "Please stop it hurts" I cried.

"What's your middle name?" He said through clenched teeth.

"I DON'T KNOW" I cried trying the peel his fingers away.

"Amber?" He suggested

"Yes, yes Kiara Amber Nova. Please your hurting me" he let go and I rubbed my wrist.

"It's so silly that you forgot your own name" he said shaking his head. He got up and grabbed one of the paper plates he bought in. He opened the pizza box. The smell and sight of the streaming pizza made my mouth water. Nate folded the plate in half and used it to cut a pice of pizza in half before putting it on the plate. "Maybe you'll remember your name next time" and white that he dropped the plate in front of me. He closed the box and left. I grabbed the pizza and ate. I put the plate in the bin and went into the wardrobe. I found the onesies in a neat pile I pulled off the top one and unfolded it. It was a purple cat. Then I clicked it was Luna from sailor moon.

I got changed before curling up on the bed

I got changed before curling up on the bed. I looked at my wrist, covered in finger sized bruises. I wiped away the stray tear that ran down my cheek. I climbed under the covers wanting this day to be over. I closed my eyes. I had been laying there for a while when I heard a piano.

I opened my eyes to see Nate at the desk in the corner. Underneath the actual table part was a piano and the table was actually the piano lid. I laid there listening. It was actually really nice. When Nate was done he looked at me with a smile.

"Did you like it?" Ok this guy has serious bipolar issues. I nodded. Nate got up and walked over sitting on the bed. "You used to love it when I played it for you. It was like your lullaby" he moved the hair from my face.

"I can understand why" I said. Nate smiled.

"You look tired go to sleep princess" he said. He got up and left turning into the light off. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.