Part 23

*Kiara POV*

I looked at Nate who had a smile on his face. I took his hand a tear rolling down my cheek.

"D-did I do something wrong?" I asked and Nate looked at me.

"It's alright kitten she's just a bit.......... Sensitive" he wiped away the tears on my cheeks with his thumbs.

"I-I didn't mean to upset her" I said.

"It's ok you didn't do anything wrong" he said and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him as he rubbed my back.

"It's ok Sky you-" Matt cut himself off. I looked up Nate looked furious.

"Hey kitten why don't you go unpack?" Nate suggested. I nodded and walked up stairs and started unpacking.

*Nate's POV*

"Why don't you go unpack" I said through gritted teeth. Kit nodded and walked off as soon as she was around the corner my eyes snapped to Matt.

"Nate it was an accident" he said backing up.

"Let's go for a walk" I almost growled.

"Nate"

"Matthew" he sighed and poked his head in the door.

"Steph I-I'm going for a walk with Nate I shouldn't be too long" he said.

"Ok" I heard Steph call back. We walked out onto the beach and walked for a bit in silence.

"Listen Nate it was a complete accident I di-" I punched him in the jaw and he fell to the ground. I stood over him grabbing the front of his shirt getting in his face.

"LISTEN Matthew, this weekend is the final test to see if everything worked. If she's going to remember anything it'll be whilst Brooke's here. If she doesn't do anything we know it worked but if you're slipping up- you can't do that not here, not now, not this weekend. If you slip up again and you'll be in that room" I growled in his face. "Got it?"

"Yes Nate" Matt said wiping his bloody lip after I let go of him.

"Good" I held out my hand to him. He took a second before grabbing my hand and I pulled him up. We headed back to the house. I walked up stairs to my room. I stood in the doorway leaning on the frame. I smiled as I watched Kit put things away. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped with a squeal.

"It's only me relax" I chuckled.

"Don't do that" she laughed.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said as I nuzzles into her neck. She spun around rapping her arms around my neck. She smiled at me. I smiled back and ran my fingers through her hair. I lent in and pressed my lips to hers. She played with my hair on the back of my head. I pulled her closer she froze for a second making me smirk. I picked her up by her thighs and she wrapped her legs around me. She let out a small giggle. I carried her to the bed one arm around her holding her up and I used my other to push the bag off the bed. I climbed on the bed gently placing her on the bed.

"Sorry to interrupt but Mark and Brooke are back" Kevin said and walked back down stairs. I looked at kit and sighed.

"Always getting interrupted" I said.

"That's alright just must mean it's not the right time" she said with a smile. My heart skipped a beat. I was well and truly in love with this girl.

"Your adorable" I said and kissed her lips quickly before going down stairs.