Part 4

//Lydia's P.O.V//

"Mum?" I asked, wondering if I was just seeing things. "Come on Lee, we're leaving." She demanded tugging on my arm trying to pull me up. "What? No! I have to finish class!" I protested not wanting to go and make my day any more dramatic. "I already signed you out." She reassured me, still tugging at my arm as I gathered my things and got up. Making her peel her hand off my arm, leaving a small mark.

As we started to walk to the door I opened my mouth "But-" "NOW!" My mother shouted, clearly showing frustration in her voice. "Yes ma'am...." I breathed softly, as the unrecognizable words left my mouth. We both walked out of the class room and my mum closed the door behind her. While we were walking my head drooped in sadness. My mother let out a loud sigh and rubbed my back "Look, I'm sorry Lee. I didn't mean to yell at you like that in there." "No no." I said and then sniffed "It's fine, I- I understand." I breathed quietly.

"No it's not. I've never yelled at you, and since when did you call me ma'am?" She asked slightly laughing at the last part. I laughed quietly and slowly nodded. "Since you yelled at me like a pissed off mum." I said grinning at her, as she laughed at my comment and she put her arm around me and pulled me in. "I love you." My mother said kissing my head "I love you too, mum." I said hugging her back and we stayed like that for a brief moment, and then kept walking.

We walked outside and towards the car when my laughter and my smile vanished yet again. "Mom?" I asked in the weirdest voice I ever heard come out of my mouth. "Did you just call me mom?" She asked scrunching her nose and then continued "Lee? Are you scared? Your voice sounded.... different." "Y-Yeah I'm fine I don't know what that voice was but..." I trailed off and then continued on "Why did you pull me out of school?" I asked frightened to hear the answer but suddenly relief washed over me "Is it to have a Mother daughter date again? 'Cause we already had it this week." I said grinning at her "N-No it's because well." She stuttered covering her face with her hands and then put her arms down "Your father got into an accident, sweetheart." She told me slowly with her voice low.

I felt like fainting, my father could be dead or in a coma. You don't know how hurt I am right now. I feel dead, half gone, my father, my role model, my flesh and blood. I felt so broken, my dad's been there for everything you may not think that since my fathers always gone at work, but he was he always made sure I was okay and loved me dearly. Me and my father always talk and he listens he's not like most dad's who will tell at you and not listens he understands and I love it. And just when I thought things couldn't get worse..... I felt myself fall and everything went black.