Part 7

//Grace's P.O.V//

Lydia, Macy and I started walking back to the car after talking to Morgan. "Okay Lydia, let's go and sneak you back into the hospital before they notice you're gone." I said before opening the passenger seat door for the dizzy girl. "Y-yeah thanks." She said before sloppily sitting, and shaking her head a bit to try to control her dizziness. "Are you okay?." I spoke, my voice full of worry for my best friend. "Ye-yeah, haha. I-I thought I just saw Calum walk outside Morgans house." Lydia said while I got into my car. "Oh? Let's see then." Macy said jumping up front and pushing on the high beams. And in a split second, Calum turned around and looked Lydia dead in the eyes and ran.

"Uh oh." I mumbled under my breath while Lydia's eye twitched and she looked like she was about to go nuts. "I-I'm so sorry I shouldn't ha-." Macy spoke looking at Lydia and I before being interrupted by Lydia's horrid loud screaming. "AHHHHHHHH!" Lydia shouted, mouth wide, head back and eyes closed, like an angry 6 year old who didn't get what they wanted. Macy and I covered our ears and scrunched up our faces. Lydia stopped screaming and breathed heavily before she threw the car door open and ran in the direction Calum did. "Lydia!" I screamed as I saw her run after him. "Shit!" I shouted while quickly starting my car and driving after her while still keeping my high beams on.

I drove fast as Macy swung back holding on to the seat. I saw Lydia running as fast as she could and not too far ahead, Calum. "Calum!" She shouted still running, him saying nothing while he ran. "Lydia!" I shouted before seeing Lydia swing to one side and tackling Calum, and them rolling back in the field.

The thing is Lydia's strong she plays sports, volleyball, and soccer. I kept driving until I saw them stop rolling and I quickly hopped out of my car with Macy as we ran over to them. "What the fuck are you doing at Morgan's at midnight!?" "I was-" he spoke before Lydia slapped him across the face. I gasped, and covered my mouth with my hand.

"You promised! You asshole, You promised!" She said while slapping him over and over and over again. I'll admit for Lydia that was pretty childish of her, I don't know what he did but whatever he did she won't be letting go. "I'm sorry! Okay!?" Calum spoke pushing Lydia off of him. "Why didn't you tell me you and Tessa broke up!? When were you going to tell me!?" She shouted "I wasn't going to.... I was going to keep it between me and Mo-." He was interrupted by Lydia slapping him over and over and over again. "I hate you I hate you I hate you!" She said still slapping him "You made a promised and you broke it!" "Lydia, I'm sorry. I-" "No I don't wanna hear your excuses." She said getting up off of him and wiping her eyes.

"I'm done with you Calum, we agreed. We promised, we made a pact and I didn't break it, you did. You did! And this time I won't forgive you! I never wanna see you again Calum and if that means breaking up with Luke that's fine with me. Just stay away from me!" She said while she began to walk away but Calum quickly jumped to his feet and grabbed her arm, pulling her in. "I'm sorry Lydia I am. But plans and promises change just like peo-" "No Calum! You changed! Since when did you start sleeping around with everyone you knew was close to me? Since when did you want to hurt me? Since when did you sleep with people when you knew I would be affected by it? You know everything I told you was true and I know everything you told me was true." She spoke softly to him her voice filled with hurt.

"Or was everything you said a lie too?" "No Lydia it wasn't a lie! I didn't sleep with Morgan and I didn't lie about what I said." "Oh, so you didn't sleep with Morgan but you were." She said crossing her arms. Calum looked down and twiddled his thumbs. She scoffed and continued talking. "You know what Calum? Everything I said? Yeah forget I said it, it's not true anymore. I don't love you and I never will. Everything we have- No had, is done. There is no 'us' and there never will be." "Lydia, please." He said his eyes starting to water as he looked at her.

I don't know what's going on here but it's confusing me. "I'm done, honestly I am. I can't take it anymore, Cal. I can't keep having to fight for someone who isn't going to do the same for me. Good bye Calum." I got into the car and looked back. She started walking off as his arms fell to his side and a tear fell from him eye. Lyd got into the passenger seat and sat there for a moment. "Drive." She said softly that it was almost unnoticeable, I started the car up again and drove away. Taking one more look back at the black haired boy who's head was in his hands as he weeped, for the loss of his best friend and maybe something even more.