Part 1

//Lydia's P.O.V//

"Calum!" "Lydia!" I whined as he mimicked me. "Cal. Just give it back come on!" "Not until you say the magic words" he taunted still holding up my phone. I huffed and slouched "Oh so great Calum Hood you're the bestest friend a human can ask for. How did I find a friend like you?" I said while crossing my arms and rolling my eyes while Calum mouthed along with my words. "I don't understand why you still make me say that, you made that up in like the third grade! Now can I have my phone back?" I pleaded giving him the puppy dog eyes "Oh alright, here." He said dropping the phone in the palm of my hand. "YES!" I shouted reading the opened text I got before Calum took my phone.

"What'd it say?" Calum asked crouching behind me to meet my height. "Luke asked me out on a date! Yes!" I cheered as did Calum "This is great!" I gasped and look at him smirking "No!" "Please just this one date! One date" I begged "I'm not sure Tessa would want to. You know she's shy around new people." "But she has to meet me sooner or later! You two have been dating for 6 months now I have to know her. I'm your best friend." "Fine" he said full of defeat "WOOO!" I shouted as all the students in the room shushed me.

"The teachers coming back everyone quiet!" Sarah whispered and like clock work I snapped my fingers right when she opened the door. "Okay class I have your printed copies of the RIGHT paper and-" She stopped suddenly and all heads turned around to her including my own. "I'm sorry, No phones in school Sierra. I'll take that." She said as Sierra sent the text and handed her phone to Mrs. Lauren. The worlds meanest teacher, I admit this class is an easy A for me and Calum, who have the only A+ In the class. She literally loves us and is so sweet to us both, I'm happy I'm good at school. After another boring Science class the bell rang and Calum and I walked out first like usual.

Calum and I were just about to leave for lunch and go to a restaurant when someone called out my name. "LYDIA!" They called I turned around and a grin immediately was plastered on my face. "Hey Luke." I said as the butterflies began to build in my stomach "So I was thinking..... Wanna go to lunch I thought we could hang out a lot more." He said while holding my hand. Is this really happening? Is Luke ,the most popular boy in school, actually holding my hand and asking ME out!? I found myself with a loss of words and just shook my head yes. Luke's worried expression immediately turned into a wide smile. "That's great let's go." Luke insisted and I turned to Calum and whispered "Sorry maybe tomorrow." And with that scurried to be by Luke side and as we walked to his car.