NEW YEARS DAY(chapter 4)

😭😭 they know that I can't just choose right now, it's way too hard it's going to take forever for me to decide.

Matt and Ryan's POV

M: What did we do?
R: We just ruined our chance with her that's what we did!
M: I'm sorry, this was my idea
R: No don't be sorry I agreed to the idea so it's my fault also.
M: Let's just give her some time alone.
R: Ya ok.

6 months later

Alexis POV

I barely talked to them for these 6 months and it was pretty hard considering that Ryan lives with me, but now Matt asked me to meet him at the park because he has to tell me something.

Matt POV

Ok I can do this, I can tell her that I love her and I want to be with her😣😥😨😩😳😵😶I don't know if I can it's too hardddddd so much pressure, and what if she says no, then I won't be with her AND I won't even be her friend anymore because it will be too awkward. But I wanna be more than friends so it's worth it. Ok let's do this.

Alexis POV

When I got there I saw Matt talking to himself all nervous like pacing back and forth. So I went up to him and he said...

Alexis and Matt POV

M: hi, long time no see
A: hi and ya sorry about that I just needed some space
M: it's ok and I get it, I'm sorry about that tho, I didn't mean to put a lot of pressure on you
A: It's ok, really, but I finally made my mind about you two, unless you both don't like me anymore😳
M: Well then we need Ryan here if you have already decided

Out of nowhere Ryan just comes running and yells "WAIT DON'T PICK HIM"

Alexis, Matt, and Ryan POV

A: I was actually about to call you to come over right now
R: Yaaaaaaa sure
A: No seriously I was going to call you because I've decided between you guys
R: REALLY
A: yes
M: ok I think we'd both like to know now
A: I know I know, just promise me we will still be friends even if I don't pick you ok
M&R: I promise
A: ok the person who I want to be with is...........

Sorry for the cliffhanger it's just a really good one and I can't pass it up. Thank you for reading this, this is actually my 2nd story but I lost my first account so I had to make a new one. Unfortunately I couldn't finish the other book since I lost the account, so I'm sorry to anyone who read my other book and was waiting for more chapters. And I'm more than half way thru my school year so I have a lot of homework and I'm super busy so it might take a lot longer for me to publish more chapters because I like to make them long because I hate sort chapter stories. I usually like to do 700+ words but unfortunately because of this AMAZING cliffhanger this chapter is only 500+. Thank you again!! Until next time : )