A little Foot Torture

My name is Martin, this is a story of how I was tortured by female feet. One day I was at school and I was sitting in class. I was doing a worksheet and Sidney gave me a note. It said Would you like to come over to my house after school? Now Sidney is the hottest girl in my school so I obviously said yes. When school ended I went home and finished my homework quickly, excited to go to her house. When I got to her house, she opened the door and welcomed me in. She brought me up to her room and said she wanted to play a game. She told me to lay down on the floor near her feet. She then said that she needed to tie my hands behind my back. I was hesitant but she looked at me with those beautiful eyes and I then finally agreed to do it. She wrapped duct tape around my arms tightly. I then laid back down and waited. She told me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes and then smelled something terrible. I peeked one eye open and saw her bare foot! I asked what she was doing. She then kicked me in my face and said you are my foot slave now. I asked what she meant by foot slave and she kicked me again. She said that I would smell her feet and lick them. She then grabbed her sweaty sock and put it in my mouth. She then put her bare foot on my face. I was completely disgusted. Her foot was sweaty and smelled horrible. After about ten minutes she took her foot off of my face. She told me to stick my tongue out. I didn't put my tongue out. After a minute she kicked me hard in the face. I still didn't put it out so she squeezed my balls as hard as she could. I then put my tongue out as fast as I could. She then smiled and rubbed her foot along my tongue. It was disgusting. Her foot sweat was getting in my mouth and it was like old cheese. She kicked me and said "Do I have to do it myself!?" I then started slowly dragging my tongue up and down her foot still disgusted and bruised from her kicks. I kept licking her foot for about 20 minutes then she pulled her foot away. She told me to open my mouth. I quickly opened it afraid that she would squeeze my balls again. She then shoved her sweaty foot in my mouth as much as she could. I was starting to choke on her foot but then she pulled it back a bit. She then told me to suck on each of her toes. I started sucking her toes, getting all of the nasty sweat into my mouth. After I sucked all of her toes I just sat there staring at her. She kicked me again and said "Now lick all of the nasty toe jam out of my toes." I was disgusted when she told me to do that but it was even worse than I imagined. There was sock fluff and sweat all in there between her toes. It was way worse than just licking her feet. I continued to lick all of the nasty toe jam and then when I finished, she said good job.
There will be a part two guys, just will take me some time. Tell me what you think this is my first foot story so no hate comments please.