#1 I Missed You

Naruto's P.O.V
I walked past the people with my hand resting at the back of my head.
"Haaa..." I let out a sigh.
"Naruto, did you just sighed?" Sakura asked me.
"Huh? Yeah." I replied her.
"Naruto are you okay? Maybe you should go back first" Sai looks worried.
"Yeah, we're basically done with the mission, right Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura turned to look at Kakashi-sensei.
"Hmm? Yeah." Kakashi-sensei turned back his attention to the book he's reading, you know? The Icha Icha Paradise, again. I can't seem to figure out why it's so good.
"Well then, good work today! You're dismissed" kakashi put his book down for a second to dismiss us and then continue reading it while turning around and walked past the crowd.
Sakura stretched and Sai looked at me.We parted ways and I went back to my home.The sun is setting and when I arrived home,it's empty as usual.I put down my backpack and thtow myself to my bed.I let out another sigh aas I tossed around.I was thinking of going to take a shower when I heard a strange sound.
I quickly went into my alert mode "Who's there?!" I looked around but I don't see anything out of the ordinary.
"Maybe it's just my imagination?" I rubbed my neck and decided to brush it off.
I went to the bathroom took a quick piss and washed my hands.I was about to call it a day when suddenly someone grabbed me from behind.

Shocked,I tried to pull the intruder's hand that is covering my mouth.
"Long time no see,Naruto" he whispered at me and I knew that the voice was familiar.I turned around to meet eyes with the red sharingan.His hair is raven black and I still remembered that face, from back then.
"S..Sasu..ke?" I am losing my conciousness and finally fainted.

~~~~~
I opened my eyes slowly and saw an unfimiliar ceililing.I quickly realized and stood up.This is not my house.I looked around and I realized how dimly light the room is.It looks like I am underground.With only some fire to light the room.Not long then,I could hear the door opening.I quickly turned my attention there and I could see him,leaning against the wall by the door.
"You sure look comfortable like that." He smirked at me. Then I realized,I am completely naked!
"W-wha?! Give me my clothes back,Sasuke!" I growled.

The raven haired male closed the door behind him and approached me. He stood infront of me and shoved me down.He leaned in closer to me and bit one of my ear.I shuddered from the sudden touch as I struggled to get him off of me.

"Sasuke! Get off me!" I pushed him but he only glared at me.He grabbed my wrist and held them above my head and caresses my chest. Sliding down and finally reached my private place.I hitched and felt hot all of a sudden.I panted as Sasuke bite my neck.I let out some moans as he played with my nipples.My head is all fuzzy as Sasuke inserted 2 fingers in.I let out a startled scream but my mouth is sealed by Sasuke's tender yet rough kisses.He played around with my hole and found my good spot.I let out moans filed with peasure,my head is dizzy and I can feel myself blushing so hard my face ia all red.
"How cute" Sasuke smirked at my face as he pulled out his fingers and turned me around.
I was facing the bed in all fours.I looked behind and saw Sasuke lining up.He licked his lips as he pushes in his length.
I tensed and let out groans and moans.
"Sa..suke it..hurts" I gasped for air as Sasuke turned me around making face him and gave me a gentle kiss.
"Just relax, it's going to feel good soon" he caresses my thighs to loosen me up.I shuddered and shivered from the sudden thrusting.Moans of pleasure escaped my mouth,Sasuke groaned in pleasure as he rammed harder.I breathed in sync with his thrusting.

"shit..." Sasuke mumbled,as he let out a smirk and drowned in pleasure.His hips are moving faster and the sound of skin hitting and moans and groans echoed through out the room.I clenched my teeth as I was nearing the climax "c-cuming" I gasped in between. "Yeah,me too" Sasuke thrusts some more before we oth finally reached our climax in unison.I panted in exhaustion as my vision is going black.
~~~~
I woke up to find myself tucked in,lying on a comfy futon.I quickly stood up and felt a sting on my back.
"Owh..." I rubbed my back.
"You're finally awake huh?" A voice greeted me.
I turned to the direction of the sound to find Sasuke sitting,leaning on the wall.
I growled at him as I remembered what just happen. "Sasuke! How could you do that to me!" I yelled furiously.
Sasuke only looks at me,his eyes filled with regrets.I quickly took notice of it and I knew that he is regretting it.
He stood up and walked up to me.I growled at him as he approached me.He kneeled down beside me and wrap his arms around me.I was shocked by the sudden hug as I looked at him. "I am sorry,Naruto..." I could feel his eyes filled with tears as I wrapped my arms around him,hugging him tightly.
"It's okay" I smiled.Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes.
I could feel Sasuke's hand gripping me,not letting me go as I could feel cold tears streaming down his and my face.
"I missed you so much..!" I tighten my grip on his back as Sasuke rested his head on my shoulder and caresses my hair and back gently. "Don't cry, I am right here,I am right here..." he pulled away and hold my cheecks as he wiped the tears away from my blue eyes.He gave a warm,gentle smile and kissed my forehead. "I love you,Naruto..."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys!
This is my first ever fanfic so I am sorry if there gramatical or spelling mistake(s) ^^;
Thx for reading and have an awesome day!
-IamTrash0123