#3 Will You?

-----
I curled up with my blanket as I watched netflix with some snacks on the table. I am still thinking about what happened before, it keeps haunting my train of thoughts.
I did say mean things to him but I didn't mean it. It just slipped from my mouth at that moment.

-Flashback-
I was walking home from school when Sasuke suddenly grabbed my arms. "Naruto!" Sasuke called. I turned around to meet eyes with a pair of onyx eyes. "What is it, Sasuke?"
"Mind coming over tomorrow after school? I wanted to talk to you about something important"
"Sure I'll be there after school"
"Oh and will you attend Sai's party next week?"
"Hmm I am not sure, also Sakura kept bothering me she wanted to go with you"
"Yeah I know, she have asked me like million times about that." Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Will you go with her?" I asked a bit worried.
"Yeah, I got something I want to discuss with her" My heart stopped at that sentence that come from his mouth. He's going with her?! And he said he wanted to discuss something with her, it couldn't be...
"Oh....umm....I see well good luck"
"Naruto are you okay? You look kind of pale" Sasuke reached his hand to my shoulder and I unconciously slapped it.
"Ah...umm I am sorry" I looked down.
"Naruto what's wrong?" Sasuke looks shocked.
"I told you I am fine! You should just go and be with Sakura" what am I saying?
"Sakura got nothing to do with this,right?!"
"If you care for her that much you should just go and date her already!" What the hell am I saying?
"W-what?"
"Whatever I am leaving" I quickly rushed home without looking back.
'What the hell am I saying?'

-Back to reality-
I stared at nothing in particular as that scence kept on replaying in my head. I shouldn't have done that, and when I have already fallen for him. I lay my head on my knees as I my eyes were teary. He must have hated me now...
"Ding Dong!" Suddenly the house bell rings. My parents are currently away, so who is there?
I opened the door to meet Sasuke standing infornt of the door. "Sasuke?!"
"Naruto are you crying?" Sasuke wiped away my tears that is streaming down my cheek. I slapped it away and looked away.
"Naruto why are you so mad?" Sasuke looked at me.
"Well it's just that you cared so much about Sakura, if you really loved her you should just go and date her already." I pouted.
For a second Sasuke was standing there shocked but then sighed ans chuckled.
"What's so funny?!"
"No it's just that you're so cute to get mad over it. Okay then Naruto let me get this straight" Sasuke barged in and closed thw door behind him.
"First, I am not going to date Sakura. Second, I wanted to talk to her about planning a surprise party for your birthday though I think it won't be a surprise amymore huh." Sasuke rubbed his neck.
I was speechless. Did I just throw a tantrum over something like that?
"Oh i-is that it" I let out an awkward laugh, I am so embarrased to get jealous over something that is not.
"And Naruto actually what I wanted to talk about tommorrow is that-" Sasuke bend down and held my hand in his and kissed, like a prince greeting his princess "- will you go out with me?" I blushed at his confession. "I-I would want to I mean I want to but- emmm I mean yes, I want to go out with you" my face went red as Sasuke stood up and pulled me to a warm embrace,I won't forget for the rest of my life. "Thank you" I could feel him letting out a sigh of relief.

-The Following Week-
"Okay you guys ready?" Sakura is getting everyone to their position.
"They'r coming!" Warned Choji.
"Everyone into your position!"
Naruto opened the door to his house "Why is it all dark?" Suddenly the lights went on and he could see all of his friends popped the confetti with Sakura in the middle holding a cake "Happy Birthday Naruto!" Everyone shouted in unison. Naruto grinned cheerfully as Sakura handed him the cake with candles lit. "Make a wish Naruto" Sakura smiled.
Naruto looked at his boyfriedn behind him that is leaning against the entrance door and then Naruto smiled and blow out the candles.
In the end, they all enjoyed the party to celebrate Naruto's birthday.
------