#8 Hey Hokage!

------
Naruto's P.O.V
I yawned as I continued to scroll down the piece of paper. Being a Hokage sure is tough, I have to check and sign all of this pile of work. "Ugghh..." I laid down on my desk as papers flutter everywhere.
"Naruto, come on now!" Shikamaru sighed looking at me, he understand that all of this work is tiring and that I have been checking them nonstop since yesterday. "Naruto I'll go and buy you some refreshments so continue on what you're doing" Shikamaru put down the paper he is reading and went to the door.
"Ooh! Please go and buy some cup ramen as well!" I added before he waved his hand and went outside.
I sighed as I leaned against my chair and looked at the ceililing.
"Tired, Hokage-sama?" My eyes quickly averted to the sound and there stood a tall figure. His onyx eyes and raven hair is too familiar to miss.
"Oh, Sasuke!" My mood quickly lighten by seeing his face.
"Yo, Naruto" Sasuke smiled.
"What makes to you come back?" I organised the papers that are scattered everywhere on my table.
"What if I say I missed you?" He smiled.
"Are you teasing me?" I chuckled.
He stepped towards me and climbed up my desk, holding my chin up towards his face, making my eyes meet his "No, I am serious" he smirked.
"Hmmm" Naruto responded Sasuke's smirk with his smirk and Sasuke chuckled. He pulled Naruto's lip closer to his and an intense and passionate battle of dominance begin. Naruto finally gave up after resisting for a while and let Sasuke slowly undresses him.
As their lips parted ways, a string of saliva connected their tounges as they both gasped for air. Sasuke pushed Naruto down as he undress himself. Naruto blushed at the sight as he looked away. Sasuke chuckled at his cute reaction and kissed Naruto's tender neck, leaving a hickey. Naruto moaned at the sudden touch as his breath hitched, Sasuke kissed Naruto going lower and lower while playing with Naruto's hard nipples. Naruto moaned as Sasuke began stroking Naruto's member. "N-no...Sasuke" Naruto whispered under his breath as Sasuke put Naruto's member in his mouth sucking and licking it. He slided his mouth up and down as it give Naruto a sense of guilty pleasure. "C-cuming!" Naruto warned before he shooted right at Sasuke's face.
"That's thicker than usual, are you jerking off properly Naruto?" Sasuke closed in on Naruto as he lined up his member at Naruto's entrance. Naruto's face was redder than that of a tomato as he gasped for air as Sasuke pushed in making Naruto cry in pleasure. "It's in" Sasuke licked Naruto's ear. "Uhnnn~" Naruto mumbled and moaned as he pulled Sasuke to a warm embrace. Sasuke can't help but smile at how cute Naruto is acting as he started moving making Naruto cried more in pleasure with every beat. They breaths synchronizing as aphrosidiac is filling the air. Naruto's teary blue eyes meet Sasuke's onyx eyes, Sasuke smiled at Naruto and pulled him to a sweet kiss before they climaxed together.
----
"Uhn?" Naruto blinked a few times before he stood up and yawned, he stretched his sore body. Before long, he looked around and found himself still in his office a sleep in his desk with paperwork piled up neatly beside him. The morning sun shine through the window and lighted up the room with birds chriping happily.
"Hmm?" Naruto found a cup of Ramed not far from him with a note on it. He picked it up and it read

"Naruto here's your cup of ramen, I'll get you something more nutritous next time but I got to go to a meeting for now."
-Shikamaru

Naruto flipped the piece of paper to find another note on it.

"I love you, Naruto"
-Sasuke

Naruto can't help but smile sweetly at the message and he then put it down as he stretched one more time and decided to head out. The village is the same as always, people doing their activities, kids just being kids, the sky is a clear blue with the sun shining generously. Naruto smiled at a familiar sight infront of him as he held his hand up in attempt to greet him, his lover, Sasuke.
-----
Ughh I am so sorry for the slow update but yay finally some smut and action going on XD
Hope you guys liked it and have an awesome day~!
-IamTrash0123