Chapter Three

Harry

We were all at my house waiting for the lim. We were going to meet my future wife. Niall and Louis were in the kitchen, looking for food. Liam, Zayn, and I were listening to Josh about the girl.

I told my mother about her and she found out all the information. Her phone number and address. Sadly there was no picture but Josh told me that she is very beautiful. My mother called her mother yesterday to arrange the marriage.

Name: Renee Delilah Davis

Age: Sixteen

Height: 4"11

Weight: 120 lbs 

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Light brown 

Date of birth: August 1, 1997

Blood type: AB positive

Current location: London, UK

"How does she look like?" Zayn asked Josh.

"Beautiful light brown eyes, amazing long brown hair, and a smile that is so perfect." Josh explained while smiling. Smiling too much.

"And? her body?" I asked ignoring the fact that Josh was smiling too much about her.

He smiled and said "Very fit, shes a perfect ten."

"Mate, you got a good one." Zayn patted my back and I smiled to myself just thinking of this girl.

"Sir your limo is here." My butler, Tom, told us. I nodded and told him he can leave.

"Can you go get Louis and Niall?" I asked Zayn and Liam.

Josh

When Harry was talking to Zayn and Liam, I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket to see that i got a message from an unkown number.

From: Unknown

Im back babe and i want my revenge xxx

Wait, who is this?

"Josh, are you coming?" Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and looked up at him. "N-No, I have things to do." I stuttered.

He looked at me weirdly, then shrugged. 

Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall came back and they all headed to the front.

"Wait!" I stopped them. They turned around and looked at me.

"I forgot to tell you guys one little thing." I said.

Harry

"What is it?" I asked.

"The girl kinda hates vampires and she might try to insult or hurt you." Josh said quickly.