CHAPTER 3: A DATE WITH MY STALKER

Taehyung's P.O.V

It's Sunday today but it seems like my dongsaeng is busy for something. After we ate our breakfast, she went to her room and hours have passed but she's still in there. I wonder what she is doing.

Ohh I'm at our house today because our manager allowed us to rest for a day because we did a good job yesterday.

(knock knock) "dongsaeng, are you okay?"

"ne oppa!! I'm just doing something."

"can you open the door? I want to talk to you."

She opened the door immediately and I saw her well-dressed.

"are you going somewhere?"

"uhm, yes oppa. I'm going to meet a friend on the park later."

"then why are you dressed like that if you're just going to the park?"

Hwayoung's P.O.V

"then why are you dressed like that if you're just going to the park?"

"I don't want to look bad oppa besides, I am known as your sister right? I don't want to look inappropriate in front of armys."

I don't want taehyung oppa to know that I'm going out with chimchim. Yes, I agreed to meet with him and decided to call him chimchim instead of chim, coz it's cute.

I care about my looks so much. I guess I'm like Seokjin oppa that loves himself so much haha.

"yah! Dongsaeng, are you listening??"

"I uhh.. ne oppa, I'm listening. You know that I always listen to you right?"

"well, it looks like you're spacing out. Anyway, have fun and come home early because you already have classes tomorrow. "

"I don't want to be late oppa so you should go out now."

(hand on his chest, acting that he's hurt)" why are you doing this to me dongsaeng. We've been through a lot and now, you want me to leave?"

I shut the door; don't want to hear his terrible acting and I could hear that he's chuckling as he leaves.

After 15 minutes...

I grabbed my bag and head out to my room. I'm wearing an orange dress and blue sandals to match my bag.

"oppa, I'll leave now."

"Do you have your phone with you? Because I'm afraid that you forgot it in your room"

"I already checked my bag for the nth time oppa and I'm sure that my phone is in the bag now."

"I'll text or call you. Just to check on you so make sure your phone is not on silent mode okay"

I just nod then hug him before going out.

I'm just walking since the park is just near plus the weather is nice today.

Im kinda nervous.

Im having second thoughts like why should I meet him? I barely know him but I also want to give him a chance to prove himself as well as I want to know him. I mean, we all want to know what the guy that has a crush on us looks like right? Not that I care for the looks more but I just want to see him.

I texted him.

I'm on my way now chimchim. How about you? Be safe okay?