CHAPTER 7: EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Chimchim's P.O.V

One week has passed but Hwayoung doesn't like to talk to me, she didn't even look at me. I know I really messed up for yelling at her and I miss her so much. I don't know what to do.

She's always in the practice room with hyungs and that classmate of her that I think is in love with her. I don't like it when he's staring at my girl, making her laugh, talking to her, sing with her. I should be the one doing those things for her.

It has been one week, they are always together. Practicing together. I know that they want to win in that competition but why are they so close to each other??

Right now, I'm looking at them in the practice room. tickling each other, laughing.

"it hurts right?"

I looked up and saw suga hyung.

"huh? What do you mean hyung?"

"oh shut up. You know what I'm talking about. I know your secret pabo."

"h-h-how?? You're not even -"

"the letter park jimin. You are a pabo to just left it in your table"

I just nod.

"what's wrong with you two? Had a lover's quarrel?"

"I messed up hyung. I yelled. Makes her scared. I was really worried that time and I was shocked too when I realized that I yelled at her."

"well, Hwayoung isn't that bad to hold a grudge on people that yelled at her. Try approaching her, talk to her. Win her heart."

"yoongi oppaaaaa." We heard her called suga hyung.

"heeeeelp"

"and im out of here. I have to stop them, they're so noisy"

Suga hyung left me.
Win her heart? It feels like she doesn't want to talk to me.
I miss her so much.

Hwayoung's P.O.V

It's been like 5 days since that incident happens and since then, I didn't bother Jimin oppa anymore. I felt shy and embarrassed for asking his help when I got sprained, thinking that we're so close but I was wrong. All those times, the laughs that we shared were nothing to him.
When I am in their practice room, we are treating each other like strangers.

"hwayoung. You okay?" - Jihoon
"ne. I was just tired. I want this competition to end Jihoonie"
"I told you to not call me Jihoonie or else..."
"or else what jihoonie?" I cooed

We are sitting in the practice room right now. the practice ended a few minutes ago and we are just here to rest for a while. Practice ended earlier because tomorrow will be the competition, we don't want to be tired for tomorrow right? And I promised Eunbi that she'll go with me at the mall today to buy my outfit for tomorrow.

I was shocked when Jihoon pushed me playfully then tickles me.

"yah! Stop it!!" I squealed and cant breath
"Jihooooon!!" once I got a chance, I also tickled him but he tickles me harder. Made me lie on the floor.

"yoongi oppaaaaa." I asked for help since he's the only one here besides Jimin oppa.

"heeeeelp"

"aish. You guys. Jihoon stop it. you might hurt her."

I saw Jihoon stopped and stuck my tongue out on him. He just smiled to me.