CHAPTER 8: THE COMPETITION PT. 1

Day of the competition...

Hwayoung's P.O.V

I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. Taehyung oppa and the others are busy practicing today so I guess no one will watch me except. I've been practicing so hard the whole week but I still doubt on what I can do. I still think that I'm not good enough.

"dongsaeng, please tell Eunbi that she should not forget to take a video of you performing. I'm so sorry if I can't watch today but we can celebrate later." – taehyung oppa

"oppa, gwaenchana. I understand that you're busy with the comeback."

"dongsaeeng, have you checked your things already? Your dress? How about the accessories? Should I call coordinator noona to assist you?" –Hobi oppa

"(laughs) oppa, I'm going to be fine but thank you. I appreciate it."

"Hwayoung, even if we are not there to watch you on your first performance, please always remember that we are always here to support you." –Jin oppa.

"aww. You're so sweet oppa but seriously, it's not that big deal and it's only a school event."

"anything is big deal when it comes to you dongsaeng because you are our sister so expect us to be like this." – namjoon oppa.

"ne oppa. By the way, where's yoongi oppa? I haven't seen him yet."

"he's still preparing at the dorm Hwayoung but he wants me to tell you fighting and he knows that you can beat all the other contestants because he believes in you." –jungkook

"thanks bunny."

"yah! I'm too handsome to be a bunny you know."

I just shrug and walk towards my bag to check if everything is all ready before I go to school.

I also got my phone and called Jihoon.

[yeobosaeyo? Hwayoung, wae?]

"I'll just ask if you are ready? You know, with our perf later?"

[uhm, I think so. I'm still preparing. What time are you going to school? if you're planning to ditch me, don't because I need you]

"I'm not going to ditch you okay? I didn't practice for one week just to ditch you and I'll be leaving in the company in a minute. Will call you when I'm at the school already. bye~"

I ended the call, grabbed my bag and said goodbye to bangtan oppas.

I didn't see Jimin oppa though but I think it's also a good thing that he's not around today because I don't know how I will react to him. We acted like a couple yesterday in the car. he didn't sleep since the mall is near their company but he just leaned on my shoulder

when we arrived at the company, it seems like nothing has happened but he helped me and Eunbi bring the foods and taehyung oppa was surprised that I'm there because I told him that I'll go home after shopping.

I was now walking when I bumped into someone. Aish, why so clumsy Hwayoung.

I quickly bowed my hair and said sorry but I was shocked when I saw him. PARK JIMIN oppa.

"oppa." Seriously Hwayoung? That's all that you can say? Well, who wouldn't when you saw PARK JIMIN being sweaty and wearing a tank top, showing his biceps and doing his eyesmile at you?

"it's a good thing that you're still here. I ran here from the dorm just to see you."

"oppa, gwaenchana?" I asked and put down the paper bag that I was holding and opened my bag to get the towel and quickly wipe the sweat in his face and neck.