Chapter dos

Devin's POV

" You have a date with Trevor Johnson "my cousin Craig says

" Craig it's not a date he is just coming over to do a project "

" Or maybe he's just coming over to get into your pants "

" Why every time I have a boy over you think he's trying to fuck me "

" First language, second you have the biggest ass in school, and third what boys come over your house Devin the last boy that came over was the 18 year old pizza boy so don't try to make it seen like you get a lot of dick Devin "

" Craig I'm a reborn virgin so you are the only one making it seen like I get a lot of dick "

" Devin I'm sorry I forgot "

" No it's okay I don't wanna think about it, I should go I gotta go to Trevor's house "

I got in my white Charger and made my way to Compton. I bet your wondering what me and Craig were talking about. well everyone has a bad backstory so here's mine. before my mom some how got rich my uncle Chaz use to provide for us to survive. Craig had to do the same things I did because his mom was struggling too. Uncle C was the drug lord of LA at that moment so he use to make us sell weed and he even made Craig rob and kill an innocent man. I mean we were 11 what were we suppose to do we didn't know it was wrong. one day uncle c made Craig go alone and made me stay to help him for something, and of course I said okay. I was cleaning up his office when uncle c came in with two other guys. I didn't know what was going on so I just kept cleaning. the men kept staring at me and then started walking towards me. uncle c sat in his chair and looked at me and mouthed out the word 'sorry'. what the hell is going on, the men started to take off their clothes and I went from worried and uncomfortable to terrified.

" Devin I'm so sorry but take off you clothes now and do whatever they tell you to do"
My uncle Chaz told me

" B-but why "

" Devin just do it now " he yelled at me

I started to cry while I took off my clothes. the men started touching me everywhere and on of the bent me over and stuck something really big in me. I cried in pain and begged for him to stop and that it hurt. then the other man stuck his dick inside of me while the other man was still inside of me. I tried to get uncle c to get them off of me but he wasn't listening. blood started to flow out of me but they still kept going. I started to feel thick liquid cover the two 8 inch dicks that were in me. the pulled out and let me drop to the floor. I guess they weren't done because they grabbed me by my hair and one of the stuck their cum and blood covered dicks in my mouth. this went on for about an hour. the men got dressed and left, uncle c told me to never tell anyone but of coarse I told Craig. I was left on the floor of my uncles office covered in cum, blood, and tears.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a car blow its horn from behind me. I still think about that night and have nightmares at least 4 times a week. But everyone has a bad backstory

Right....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not doing a major sex seen this early so I know it was short and bad but its only the second chapter

How was that and please comment. I was suppose to update yesterday but I was sleepy as fuck so that ain't work out.

Remember to vote and comment

~Baddie~