Chapter 3

"Hiiiii!!!"

It was Taehyung. We have gotten closer after the incident. I also met few of his friends, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok. He never introduced me to the others because he thought they weren't very nice.

"Halooooo!!! I missed you soooo much!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever,I need to go to class now."

Time skip~~~ bcuz I can and I'm too lazy to write more

It was time for Maths (-_-) agaaaiiinnn.... I remember when Maths was just numbers... it was so easy back then.... before they added the alphabets.

"To solve this you need to take x and multiply it then divide...."the teacher's continous ranting filled my ears like a bedtime story. Slowly but surely, I fell in a deep sleep.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Jihyun as your lovely wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Kim Jihyun, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?

"I... do"

"Kiss!!!Kiss!!!Kiss!!!"

The crowds chanting filled my ears as I leaned in closer... closer and closer. Our lips were inches apart when...

RINGGGGGG

The sound of the school bell woke me up as I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision

What the hell did I dreamed of???

I blushed madly as I pictured me and Kookie getting married, and almost kissing each other...

Wait... did I just give him a nickname?? I must have gotten crazy!!!!

I decided to erase the memory of me actually having the psyhcotic dream of ... I'm too embarrassed to even think of it...

I went to the canteen and started looking for Tae and his friends. I spotted them at a table in somewhere at the back of the room.

I went to them and they immediately started asking things.

"How did class go?"

"What do you want for lunch?"

"Why do you look like you just woke up?"

I stopped them and just answered in a few short words which adds up to a long sentence for me since my mouth is too lazy to move.

"Class is horrible as usual, I want JinRamen(yes it exists), and I just woke up."

"Oh then we'll get lunch. Save our table for us!!"

"Noona!!!" Someone screamed in my ears while I was laying my head on the table. It was... Jungkook?

Is that a pacifier in his mouth? Omo!!! He looks like cute little baby. Wait, no Jihyun don't fall for his playboy charms. After talking to me, Jungkook who looked pissed off went back to the table to sit with Namjoon and Suga...

It was probrably a dare.

"Hey you!!!"

-
____________________________

Bored AF!!! Help meeeeeeee someone fangirl with me about yoonmin!!!
Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!Kyeopptaaa!!!!

Bored AF!!! Help meeeeeeee someone fangirl with me about yoonmin!!! Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!Kyeopptaaa!!!!

Meme for y'all (not BTS related)