Chapter 7

I almost lost count of the chapters
-----------------|____________

I woke up, yet again in this one hell of a room, except for the fact my mom isn't here.

I decided to hide all my bruises with makeup, since makeup can make all your imperfections invisible(bitch you thought).

Getting in my school uniform took me minutes because my body was sore from all the beatings. I started walking to school dreadfully, it felt like going to prison(the school is a prison anyway).

And of course, first thing in sight, Jeon Seagull. Annoying as ever, following me.

After class, I went out as fast as possible, to avoid the seagull.

I went to the rooftop, the only calm place there is now.

And of course, there will never be a peaceful moment now.

"Hey bitch!!!"

"Kwan Taeshit, seriously.. what is your problem???"

"Excuse me!!! There shouldn't be shit in a sentence with such a beautiful name!!" She gasped dramatically.

"Well there should, because you are shit!"

"Girls!!! Hold her up!!!"

The four girls who was commanded by her leader, came to me and held me down.

"THIS is what YOU get when you mess me me!!! The beautiful, perfect, queen of this school!!!"

I feel like puking. Her? Queen of this school? I'd rather have Jin being the queen, I mean, he is the pink princess after all.

"Jin will be better at that you know??!!"

"Well what you said was true but I'm still gonna hurt you."

Yet another beating, from another person.

____________________________

I feel so proud of myself. I, Kim Jihyun has survived 2 whole weeks of hell.

Finally!! My friends will come back!!!

I'm going to nag them once they get here.
-
----------|_________|----------

"I'M GOING TO FIND YOU, HIT YOU AND MAKE YOUR STUCK IN A LIFT!!!"

"HOLY SHIT THE DEVIL'S HERE!!!!!"

.                                                                    .

So!!!!!!
Wtf
My cousin sister(apparently she's eight) said Fuck in front of my parents.
And I was trying so hard not to laugh
I read her a bedtime story. When I wanted to say sandy beaches, I said Sandy Bitches. Thank god she doesn't know that word.

You know
Beach? Bitch? Beach? Bitch?

I love that video

I can't get enough of Yoongi's cat ears

I seriously need to have more Jungkook pictures because there's not enough for this story.

My gallery is full because Jimin was too perfect. Ft Yoongi and some memes.