Chapter 1

Kim Jihyun, a name that's not really popular amongst the students.

"KYAAAAAA!!!MY KOOKIE IS HEERREE!!!!"

Well, shit.

Jeon Jungkook, the school's kingka.

The name all girls fangirl over, but not me. Jeon Jungkook seemed normal. People would say that I'm crazy. But I think they are the ones who are crazy because they fangi- wait no. Fangirl AND fanboy over him, a player.

How in the world is people gay for him???

I'm in class again, for like, the 9000th time.

I hate this school.

"Hey,"

It was Lee Minha, my best friend.

Apparently, she fangirls over them. Yes, them, BTS. But she fangirls over one of the members.

Min Suga.

I think that her head has a problem but it's none of my buisness anyway.

"Hey missy, are you alive?"

"Yeah"

"What you thinking about?"

"Nothing much"

_________________________________________

RINGALINGALINGRINGALINGALING(I had to)

The teacher came in and started disscussing about today's work.

"And you have to pass up this assignment by next Friday.This is going to be a partner project."

I immediately eyed Minha, we would always do projects together.

"But I will choose your partners."the teacher said earning a groan from the class.

"Kim Songhae and Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi and Park Jimin....."

I waited very patiently for my name to be called out.

"Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungko- wait no. You guys wouldn't do the project. Lee Minha and Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Jihyun."

As the teacher said that, I could feel the glares burning my back. If glares could kill, I'll be dead by now.

Well,I'm not moving.

"Hey cutie..."

"Don't even try me"

"Feisty one, I like it."

"Don't flirt"

"Your fault.I bet you will already fall in love with in 10 days, just like other girls."

"Prove it"