A Visit From The Future

Title: A Visit From The Future

AU: Sort of.

From Episode: No

OC/OOC: Yes for both.

Romantic or Platonic: Neither, this is more focused on Sloane herself.

Other Info: This is Part 1 out of an unknown number. LaTroy is mentioned as someone else. I'm pretty sure you've figured out by now.

Song Recommendation: No

Disclaimer: The Next Step isn't mine and will never be mine. If it was, I would put it on Youtube or Netflix, where more people can access it.

The 0% Club were parading around in the rehearsal room, preparing for a relaxing day together. After the drama between Sloane and Amy and Piper's situation with Riley, the young group of friends needed a break. Although it had only been a few days since Sloane and Amy were friends again, they had both agreed to the experience of a mid-day sleepover at the studio.

The back half of the rehearsal room was now filled with pillows and blankets underneath a sheet that had been slung over the large mirrors. While Piper and Cassie were preparing the movie they were going to watch on a laptop, Sloane and Amy were getting the snacks.

"So," began Amy, as she swung back and forth as she waited in line at Java Junction, "What drinks should we choose?"

Sloane shrugs, "Whatever you and the others want I suppose. I suggest soda, though."

"Okay then!" beamed Amy. Sloane gave her a bright smile in return as they both began to giggle.

The two girls ordered, paid for the drinks, then began walking back to the rehearsal room. When at the entry to the rehearsal room, they found a little girl, no older than five, wandering around with a perplexed expression. Her french braided pigtails bounced and her floral dress swayed as she ran back and forth tightly gripping a small device in her chubby, dark brown hands. Although Sloane couldn't confirm the feeling she felt, she immediately felt obliged to help the lost child.

"Um excuse me," Sloane awkwardly asked. She cautiously took a few steps towards the child, not wanting to scare her away. To her surprise, the child turned around and her eyes shone like diamonds in the sunlight. The little girl ran at a speed that any cheetah would envy, and knocked Sloane over with a hug of immense strength. However, this caused Sloane to throw the two drinks she was holding but Amy must have found 50 four-leaf clovers as she managed to somehow catch both drinks on her left leg. Amy's attention was then shifted to the little child as it yelled.

"Mummy!"

Sloane's face immediately changed from shock to horrified within a few seconds. Never in her entire life would she ever thought she'd hear someone say this to her, much less at the mere age of 17.

Hearing the commotion, Piper and Cassie rushed outside to see what was going on. The two ran outside to be greeted with the sight of Sloane being tackled with a 5-year-old child and Amy carrying 2 cans of soda and balancing another 2 on her left leg. Piper immediately took the two cans of soda from Amy's leg, while Cassie was trying to remove the child off of her friend. Sloane was honestly getting tired of having to deal with so much drama, so she screamed.

"STOP!"

Amy and Piper stopped midway of walking towards the back of Cassie, who had fallen down from the scare of the sudden yell. However, the child remained a baby koala and did not move. Sloane gently held the child's shoulders and pushed her back so she could sit on her legs. As soon as she did, the child looked up at her with tears brimming the edges.