pleasures and pains

The paints were strewn across the papers that were smeared in shades of reds and purples. I backed against the wall, blindly groping as the blindfold obstructed my vision. Cold hands touched my skin, bringing it alive. I shivered, my muscles shuddering under the warmth that caressed me after his hands left. My skin was painfully alive as he added color over color,while i writhed on the floor. Each caress was followed by a soft kiss, heating my body until i was painfully panting his name. "Kyle..." My voice was a whisper and he responded, a low growl builing in his chest as his teeth bit into my shoulder.

"Mine." He said, the air from his lips steadily fanning my face as he brought our lips together. I moaned into the kiss, granting him entry, as he explored the wet caverns eagerly. The moans echoed through the room as i arched into him. He hugged me and i felt the fabric of his shirt cling to the drying paint on my skin. Tears in my eyes wet the blindfold at the thought of loosing the masterpiece that kyle had painstakingly created on my body. Almost immediately, i was greeted with bright lights as kyle ripped open the silk. "Adam, whats wrong!?" His pupils dilated from the heat and concern, as water wet his eyes. His cheeks, red from the ordeal before, rapidly lost color as he hugged me back, my face sinking into the crook of his neck as he whispered sweet nothings into my ears. My skin came alive under his touch and sparks flew behind my closed eyelids as his hands rubbed soothing circles on my back.

"We spoiled the painting..." I breathed out, i hadn't even seen it yet. I untangled myself from him, only to see him smile at me. I looked down at myself. Everything was a mix of blues and reds, some darker than the others, glistening under the light of the room. " Look" he said, handing me a few polaroid pictures. It was truly art. I lay there, on the sheets of smeared papers, my body painted in abstracts of color,each seamlessly mixing into the other. Another picture, showed me backed against the wall, clutching the end of the carpet in my hands as i bit into my lips to hold back a moan. The bright background of the wall complemented the paints on my skin beautifully. I sighed in relief and sunk back against the bed as he stradled me. His kisses travelled up my body leisurely, building up the warmth that was lost before. His tongue darted out, licking the sweet spot on my collarbone before he bit into it, elliciting a needy moan from me. I held him close and allowed myself to lose my mind in the pleasure that was now washing across my brain in waves. I threw my head back as he palmed me through the thin layer of fabric covering my waist, my moans turning to whimpers as he kissed my neck. Nipping across my jawbone, his lips met mine. His breath caught in his lungs, he brought my face to his and rested his forehead against mine. "Dont move, just look at me..." He said
As he worked my body into a rhythm, far too sweet to ignore as i melted onto him. His lips molded against my skin feverishly, as he tasted every inch of my neck, leaving his mark along the way.

He looked at me with hooded eyes, his cheeks flushed and bright, and we stayed there, in our own little paradise. The creak of the floorboard outside his room snapped us out of the peace that seemed to have envoloped the room for  a moment. He chuckled, moving away and i immediately felt alone, a feeling of immense dread washing over me, making me shudder. He came back with a warm towel, wet and dripping with the scented wash that he used. Gently, like a drop of dew from a flower petal, he wiped my body with Slow, steady motions as the warmth on my skin lulled me into a trance while he worked his way to my face, only to give me a quick peck on my cheek. I looked at the towel, now smeared in shades of greens and purples as the colors mixed and leaked onto the papers below.

"Go, adam....i'll meet you later." He said, his voice quivering as he turned to the bathroom. i felt like an object, I needed to talk to him but it was as though he didnt want to. I hung my head and was leaving the room when he turned me around and pinned me to the wall. A heated kiss followed as i allowed him full access to myself. He breathed heavily, as he let go of my lips.  "Dont you dare think that, adam..." He breathed. "You're mine. I'll see you soon, my love" and he let go of my hands. I smiled at him and turned to leave, wondering if i had said that out loud. The staircase was small, i hadn't paid attention when i came here. I stood there for a while, my lips still tingling from the heated kiss.

A dull thud from his room echoed through the house. Brandon appeared at the bottom of the stairs smiling to himself but abruptly stopped when he saw me. "If you're here...." I saw his eyes widen in panic, his iris hardened as the idea of what could have happened formed in his head. He didn't have to complete that thought. I raced back up, with brandon on my heels as i tore the door open. I stifled a scream and brandon knelt on the floor where kyle now lay, a small puddle of blood forming near his mouth.

"Kyle..."
_______________________________________

A/n

I'm sorry. Please dont kill me.

I know i promised fluff but the book had a mind of its own.

(-_-)

So...my fluffies....any guesses??

All will be revealed
Soon

~be good to yourself~