Happy birthday!!

Now that Jae and Jaeson are out of the way.  I hurriedly rushed to my bedroom and got out the recipes I had been looking up on the internet. I wanted to cook him a feast and so I researched it a week ago. I rolled up my sleeves and gave a loud sigh. “OK! LET’S START!”

=Meanwhile in Junsu’s place JJ POV=

I got to Junsu’s house and knocked a few times. Yoochun opened the door with a big smile on his face. “Hey! You are finally here! what took you so long?!” then he looked behind my back. I looked at him with narrowed eyes. “Wae?” he asked me innocently.

“What is going on? What’s so important that I have to be here? and why were you looking behind me? Expecting someone else?” I asked him annoyed but to my much more annoyance, Yoochun just laughed. I shot him a death glare. “Aigoo Hyung. Will you relax? I just want to have a drink with you on your birthday. I wanted it to be here because Junsu just bought some really good wine, thought you might want to try it.”

Then Junsu just popped out of nowhere and greeted me. “Jaejoong hyung! You’re here! come in!” why are these guys so cheerful? Much more cheerful than usual…. Something is definitely going on… When we finally sat down and took some few sips… I asked Yoochun, “Yah. yoochun, why were you calling my wife?” again, with the laughing… am I really missing something here???!!!

I thought getting irritated by the minute. “Nothing. I just wanted to check to see where you at or if you have left the house that’s all.” I looked at both of them with narrowed eyes. Something is fishy and no it’s not donghae. I wonder how  he’s doing by the way… haven’t talked to the guy in a while… ok WAIT. Getting sidetracked here.

=after a few hours at JJ’s house Eccho's pov=

FINALLY! I have finished it. I looked at the table proudly and wiped my hands on my apron. Finally finished it. now all I need to do is text Yoochun and he’s going to be here soon.

“Yoochun-ah… I finished everything. Send him home please~~ thank you! <3”

“Arasso Noona… you’re welcome!--- Yoochun”

I smiled and rushed towards the bathroom and showered quick because I want the smell of food to be gone. I then looked at the dresses I have in the closet. I really couldn’t decide right away but I have to because Jaejoong might be home any minute and I have to surprise him… so I settle for a simple but sexy outfit.

I quickly put it on and then called Jaejoong. I just want to make sure where he is and see if I have enough time to beautify myself.

“Hello?”

“Hey Jagiya… where are you at? Almost home?”

“Yea. Just one more block. Why?”

“Oh nothing. Just checking. Be careful ok?”

“I will. Love you.”

Then he hung up. he sounded annoyed for some reason though. I put my make up on fast and then just let down my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Hmm… not too bad. he’s not going to be annoyed for much longer. I put on my shoes and then turned off the lights. Then I set the candle lights on the table and lit them one by one. 

I took a deep breath and walked near the door. I waited for a few minutes and heard the lock being open. It was a bit dark so when the door opened, Jaejoong was saying, “What the…? Why is it so dark? Where is she??” I stifled a giggle and walked towards him slowly and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Don’t move. You are under arrest. For being the sexiest guy on earth.”

He turned on the lights and his eyes went O.O. he looked at me with wide eyes and smacked his lips. “Wow…. Babe… looking very good today…” I pouted at him playfully… “ so you’re saying I don't look good other days?” he shook his head fervently. “Of course not! I’m just saying you look extremely good today. “

I smirked at him and led him to the kitchen and then his eyes went O.O again. “Omo… did you do all this??” I nodded proudly. “Is this why you got rid of me?? I bet Yoochun and Junsu helped you huh??” he asked bewildered but I just giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. His face still very surprised.

“Happy birthday Jaejoong- ah. Do you like my surprise?” he wrapped his arms around me and pulled my face closer. “Oh hell yea baby. I love it very much. I wish it’s my birthday everyday.” He kissed me hungrily and pressed my body closed to his. Next thing I know, the kiss got too deep that when we parted we were panting for breath.

“Oh wow… you actually cooked for me… omo! Thank you baby… I love you!” he beamed at me and led me to the table. We had a nice dinner and afterwards he offered to wash the dishes but I said no. he insisted but I was stubborn so he gave up. I was washing dishes when I felt a hand caressing my bare back. I shivered but I tried to shake away the feeling. He then hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear. “So where is my gift?”

I chuckled lightly and looked at him briefly. “That dinner was your gift babo.” He trailed kisses on my back and it was getting really hard to ignore it. “Oh yea… I think I have one more gift I can open/unwrap.” “oh yea?” was all I could say. My brain turned into mush. “Yea.” He turned me around and started kissing me like there’s no tomorrow. “You know… I like this dress… wear this often… but for now what I really want to do with this dress… is to take it off.”

And he did just that. he took off my dress and sat me on the counter. “You are so sexy…” he whispered and trailed kisses on my neck which made me shiver. Then he went to my breasts and run his tongue on them. I closed my eyes like reflex. It felt so good. He is my one and only addiction. He took off his pants and inserted a finger inside my wet sweetness. He played and teased me until i couldn’t control it anymore and came on his finger.

He tasted it and kissed me afterwards making me taste it. “You know you really are bad. you kept tempting me since this morning and you keep rejecting me. Now you can’t escape anymore.” He said in his husky sexy voice. “You’re mine.” I just moaned in response as he went down and kissed me down there. It was crazy.

“Ahhh….. Jae…. Ahh… I’m sorry….” I moaned and whimpered. “No baby. You’re getting punished tonight….” He then entered his hard member inside me and fucked me on top of the kitchen counter. My loud moans echoed throughout the apartment but I didn’t care. He kept ramming himself inside me and I held on to his shoulders for support.

“Ahh…. oh god… you are…. So good… feels so good… I couldn’t hold on…” then he spilled his seeds inside me. I felt the warm liquid inside and as much as I was tired… I was very happy..

Jae cupped my face and pulled it closer for a long kiss. “Thank you jagiya… you make me the happiest man on earth. I love you.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. “You’re welcome baby… happy birthday… I love you too.” 

---

well ya know.. it is his birthday... so of course BIRTHDAY sex LOL hope you enjoy this twoshot... and hope you are still alive after this? LOL peace!