Yuri!!! On Ice

I just finished watching the last updated episode *squeals*. You have to watch it

Status: Incomplete

Episodes: 7

Genre: Sports (*wink* it may be something else but the creators don't want to label it as that*

Description:

Yuri!!! On Ice (make sure you type in the exclamation points if you're going to watch it online) is an anime series about figure skating. Yuri Katsuki receives a crushing defeating in the Grand Prix competition, where both Victor Nikiforov and Yuri Plisetsky attend. Yuri Katsuki goes home, wondering what to do seeing as how he has finished college at twenty three years old. While he is there, he shows Yuko, his childhood friend, a perfect mimic of an incredibly difficult skate routine performed by the legendary Victor Nikiforov. Three little rascals take a video of Yuri Katsuki doing the routine and share it online.

Victor Nikiforov decides to take a season off of skating and coach Yuri Katsuki instead. Follow along Yuri Katsuki as he skates competitively to face his rival Yuri Plisetsky, and learns from his mistakes on the ice.

Main characters: Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Katsuki, and Yuri Plisetsky 

Personnel rating: 4.5 stars

My thoughts: Yeah I'm not the type to be into this kind of anime. Surprisingly I like the action/sad anime. But I'm already here so why leave?