The Horrible Things called Feels *SPOILERS (PIC/END)*

Feels.

They will destroy you.

They will leave you depressed. 

They will make you want to kill the author.

They happen no matter what.

Tip? Don't go looking up photos of that anime. Because one day, you'll stumble upon the one picture that beings everything back and bawl your eyes out. If you don't want feels, watch a bunch of moe ones like I did after watching the good/stupid people up above. 

Best way to deal with the feels? Read happy dappy fanfictions where the character gets the ending they deserved... and then cry because they didn't actually get them.

Just be prepared to receive them when you start watching any anime. Authors tend to hit us hard when we least expect it. Oh yes and your going to have to have someone you can rant on.

My first feel ever when I was ten was when I watched Naruto and saw Haku die. Like 'No I'm not bloody crying. Go AWAY!'

RANT ON THE FEELS OF THE PICTURE:

Don't read down below. Its me raging. Not a pretty sight. Some of them I don't know. I just needed to let it go. Also contains a bunch of spoilers if your going to watch Guilty Crown, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, and Tokyo Ghoul. READ BELOW IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND MY FEELS (at your own risk of course) 

  *still crying/raging after posting up that picture at the top* SPOILER: INARI (Guilty Crown) I never knew you were going to die... I was on the seventh goddamn episode... *Goes and cries in a corner because Guilty Crown is now going to have a heatbreaking ending* ACE (One Piece) Luffy went through the six goddamn levels of hell just to see you weren't there, and then climbed back out again. Then you went and died in his arms even though you promised him you wouldn't die... *screams in rage because the idiot died* HUGHES... you weren't a main character... but bloody hell you had a daughter waiting at home *goes and reads happy anime memes so doesn't get depressed* ITACHI ...(Naruto) oh my god... you have no idea... what if he had gone on without knowing your story... *sobs in a freaking corner and then rants to a freaking teddy bear because no one else will listen* PERVY-SAGE (Naruto) I don't care about what Naruto felt... did you even think about Tsunde? Orichimaru left her and then died... and then you died... how dare you freaking die?! *sniffles in a corner now labeled Feel Corner* Girl (Fullmetal Alchemist) I can't for the love of God remember your name... you were so naive and innocent... why didn't you just run away? *thinks hard about life choices* BOY (Tokyo Ghoul) I know I'm a sh*tty otaku/anime fan for not having watched Tokyo Ghoul... but even I understand how much you meant to Kaneki... *thinks about watching Tokyo Ghoul tomorrow* Minato Kushina (Naruto) you were my favorite couple in Naruto (sorry to the other couples)... you were so adorable... I wish you had lived to see Naruto grow up. I really do *love goals*

THANK YOU FOR READING THAT! I needed to let it out since I don't have anime fan to rant on about... sorry if it seemed unprofessional of me...