Chapter 1 - He Arrives

The planet Rewop is being invaded by an unknown enemy. Though the Rewopians didn't know who was invading, but they did know that they couldn't win a fight against them. Knowing this they attempted to retreat to a new planet. Everyone was set in a space pod and ready to go. It looked like they were going to get away, but a one space pod was knocked off course. The Rewopian was young and didn't know how to reroute the space pod. As a result, he landed on Earth.

The space pod landed in a forest where a young girl was playing. The girl had blonde hair, blue eyes, nice clothes, and seemed to be younger than the Rewopian. On impact, the pod created a crater, that just barely missed the girl, but still rendered the girl unconscious and caused the nearby trees to start collapsing. The Rewopian exited the space pod and noticed that a tree was about to fall on the girl, but as fast as a bullet he made his way to the girl and saved her. He carried the girl out of the forest in the blink of an eye.

Upon exiting the forest, a woman approached them. The woman was identical to the girl, but taller and was more mature.

"My daughter! What happened?!" The woman said.

Though he knew it was because of the impact of his landing, he replied " I don't know. I found her in this forest. She was like this when I found her."

"Oh. Well, thank you for helping her."

"No problem."

The girl started to regain consciousness and said "Mommy?"

"Yes?" the mother replied.

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure, but it's ok now."

"Mommy, who is he?"

"I don't know his name, but he's the one who brought you out of the forest?"

"Oh. Ok." The girl started to fall asleep. As she fell asleep, the mother and Rewopian continued to talk.

"So what school do you go to? Maybe you and my daughter can hang out together." the mom asked.

"School?" He replied in confusion.

"Yeah. The place you go to almost every day so that you can learn new things."

"Oh. Well on my planet our parents taught us everything. We didn't have schools."

"Your planet?"

"Yeah. I'm from the planet Rewop."

"That's cute. You have a name for your planet and everything."

"How's that cute?"

"No reason. So why did you come to Earth?"

"I didn't come here on purpose. My planet was being invaded, and we had to leave. As we tried to leave, my pod was hit and changed direction. I didn't know how to change back so I ended up here."

"So where are your parents?"

"I don't know. I was the only one that landed here."

"Are you an orphan?"

"Orphan?"

"An orphan is a kid without a home or someone to take care of them."

"Then, yes. I am an orphan."

"You can live with me until we can find your parents."

"You don't have to."

"I know, but I wouldn't mind another kid around the house."

"Ok, but if I'm going to live with you I'm going to need to know your names."

"My name is Vera and my daughter's name is Irene. What's your name?"