Katie

Katie: Guys...

Jazz: What Hun? 😋

Katie: Um...my mum's banned me from having M&Ms🙄

Quinn: Lmao why? 😂

Katie: Because they send me hyper 😩

Benny: OMG KATIE SAME

Katie: TWINSSSSS

Tom: Yeah, I've experienced that before...crazy, hyper Katie actually scares the shit out of me

Amy: So basically your scared of your own girlfriend?

Tom: When she's high, yeah.

Jazz: What did she do, Hairdo?

Katie: TOOOOMMMM DON'T TELL HER!!!!😳😳😳

Tom: Well, it all started when I bought her pack of M&Ms...

Jazz: Um well obviously she wasn't gonna get high on drumsticks was she?

Katie: I'm not aloud them either by the way.

Tom: STOP INTERRUPTING! Right so then we came home and watched a movie...

Quinn: Netflix&Chill 😏😏😏

Benny: EWWW QUINN NO WTF

Kelly: WTF KATIE AND TOM DID NETFLIX&CHILL?! WUT?!

Tom: OMFG NO! WE WERE WATCHING A MOVIE LIKE EVERY OTHER NORMAL COUPLE WOULD!

Kelly: Normal? Yeahhhh totally.

Tom: Anyway, back to it. About 15 minutes into the movie Katie got up and said she needed a drink, so I thought she was just gonna have a glass of water or something but it turns out she got a whole bottle of coke and just gulped the whole lot down some of it even missed her mouth and spilled all over her dress. Then she started spinning round in circles and totally trashed the kitchen...dad wasn't happy btw bc he loves his kitchen.

Amy: So does my dad.

Benny: CARRY ON TOM IM NOT EATING MY POPCORN FOR NOTHING YOU KNOW!

Tom: Right, so while Katie was trying to crawl into the oven for some odd reason dad asked me why she was acting like a fucking animal and I told him that I think she might've gone high on the M&Ms I bought her so he told me to get her a change of clothes bc her dress was literally soaked in coke from earlier. So I brought her upstairs...

Quinn: Oh yeah 😏😏😏💦💦💦

Tom: Quinn stfu! Anyway, while I was going through my wardrobe she opened my window and shouted "DOES DORY HAVE TITS?"

Amy: OMFG 😂👏😂👏😂

Tom: I was really embarrassed and I shut my window and told her to calm down but next she started crawling under my bed. I got a long baggy T-shirt for her to put on and told her to get changed in the bathroom and she took about 15 minutes bc she was singing Zara Larson really fucking loud.

Kelly: How do you think I feel, I have to put up listening to her in the shower every morning 🙄

Tom: Anyway, after she had finished she really liked my T-shirt bc she said it smelt nice (well um obvs😋) and started twirling about in it and nearly tripped down the stairs. And ugh I just couldn't calm her down like ffs.

Katie: AND THATS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER EVERRRRRR GIVE ME M&Ms OH AND DRUMSTICKS BC I CLIMBED ONTO THE ROOF LAST TIME AND SHOUTED REALLY WEIRD STUFF SOOOO

Amy: Jesus, Katie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kelly: Lmao I'm not aloud smarties especially the orange ones.

Quinn: Same

Tom: nothing sends me hyper TBH

Katie: YOU LIAR! THAT TANGO SMOOTHIE DRINK AT THE CINEMA GOT YOU REALLY HYPER!

Tom: When was that?

Katie: Last week, don't you remember?

Tom: Oh wait a minute...was I climbing over the seats pretending I was a monkey?

Katie: that's the one babe ☺️

Tom: fuck did I embarrass you?

Katie: Yeah a bit but oh well next time I'm doing it with you 😋💕

Tom: Right that's a date sorted, be there by 7?

Katie: Yep, sure will. And I'll be popping shop before as well.

Tom: What for, Hun?

Katie: Some M&Ms...