Dating Jacob Black Would Include

● Lots of cute kisses.

● Always wanting to cuddle him, because he's so warm.

● Skipping stones at the beach together.

●All the guys seeing you as a sister.

● Except Seth who has a tiny crush on you.

● Jake always assuring you that Bella is a friend, and just a friend.

● Tickling him, cause you know he hates it.

● Random adventures (hiking, beach walks, motorcycle rides, etc.)

● Being super protective of him, even though because of your lack of strength compared to things that could actually hurt a werewolf, there isn't much you could do for him.

● Always being there to comfort Billy when Jacob is doing something dangerous with the pack.

● Late night talks after Jacob sneaks into your window.

A/N:

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it's not the greatest chapter yet, I think Sam's was better, but I promise they will get better as I go along.

I'm just so out of practice with the werewolf that I've forgotten alot about them. But the other werewolfs will have better chapters.

I'm not the biggest Jacob Black fan, that may have also been a factor in why this isn't the best update yet. But I'm a big wolf pack fan so I promise I'll get better.

Hope you enjoy anyway!!!

Xoxo

- LeotieChavez 💖