~ Chapter 4

A/N: I didn't make a chapter because I was sick on Wednesday 23rd and on Thursday 24th I was called in sick cause I had a blocked nose ( I swear ) anyway sorry to leave you worried! Anyway a new chapter will be made on the same day

~ Guide ~
Y/N ~ Your Name
A/N ~ Aunts Name
U/N ~ Uncles Name
C/N- Cats Name

A few weeks later

Your POV
As we bought hose I needed a job so me and aunt A/N we discussing it in the living room and Lucas on my lap. Then aunt A/N gave me the idea of a maid job ( 😏 )

" Yeah there was a new business opened and I think you can work there "

" Who's the boss there? " I asked.

" I'm not sure but I think they are hiring right now, might as well before its to late " She pointed out.

" But what about Lucas? "

" You know I can take care of him, it won't be trouble "

" Thanks aunt A/N, for everything " I smiled.

I got up and Lucas followed behind him, as I opened the door C/N jumped off the bed falling on the floor, Lucas ran to C/N.

" Is kitty cat okay? " He picked him up and cuddle C/N, I awed and picked both of them up.

" You cuties! Now mommy has to go somewhere stay in here or go to my Aunty A/N okay? " I made it clear.

" Okay mommy! We will stay out of trouble " I laughed the last time Lucas went up to trouble

Flashback

As I was putting the sheep to their stables, I heard laughter and smacking and be heard. I ran to the noise and seeing Lucas covered in mud.

" LUCAS! " I yelled.

" Hi mommy want some mud pie? "

" Darling I washed you five minutes ago, but your such a cutie I can't stay mad at you " I sighed.

Flashback

I got changed into a skirt and shirt and put on a vest that at aunt A/N gave me to wear. I put on shoes and went to the car, I waved and uncle U/N started the car.

" aunt A/N wants me to drive you to that new cafe that opened " He spoke.

" Do you think I can get the job? "

" I don't see why not? " He said

A few minutes later we stop at a beautiful built building I got out of the car and stood in front of it, I opened the doors and saw a counter with tables and chairs ( obviously what else would you see in a cafe cows?! ) I saw a door and a sing that said hire I knocked on it, and heard a voice that said come in. I opened the door and see the back of the chair facing me.

" You here for the hiring " A deep girl voice yelled out.

" Yes, are you still hiring " I asked.

The chair turned around and showed a girl in a maid outfit with a big smile.

" Yes we do, we just started and we need more staff " She sent me a smile.