Chapter 3: Annoying Much

Ella's Pov

"No Johnny!" I yelled out,"Come back!" Holding out my arms dramatically I get on my knees and start whimpering, when all of a sudden Johnny Depp came back to me and start calling my name but not in his voice somebody else.....

Whaaa??

"Ella! Ella! Ella!" Johnny Depp called me. "Im right here Johnny, what is it?" I look up to him waiting for an response. But he didnt respond. All I felt was me being wacked in the head with an pillow!

"Son of a--"

"Dont you dare finish your sentence or else." Eli said in his deep sexy voice.

Wait did I just call his voice deep and sexy? Ew Ella, you trippin' way to much.

Looking at Eli like he was crazy I finished my sentence,"Bitch." Getting up quickly and running away from Eli.

I raced quickly down the stairs and into the kictchen looking left and right to see where to hide. But that go as planned. I saw an note from momma saying she left for work early and my mood downgrade an lot.

Feeling an set of strong comfortbale arms around me, Eli turn me around holding me against his chest while I cried silently.

"I know, I know." I felt deep vibrations in Eli's chest on my cheek whlie I quickly snapped out of his arms, seeing red.

"NO! You dont KNOW anything nothing zip! So stop trying to comfort me!" Stomping towards the stairs, Eli got an hold of my arm with an soft but firm girp.

"Damnit Ella, I know you cry yourself to sleep at night still questioning why your dad have to go to work only to get killed in a gun fire shoot out and how you worry every time when your mom's safety whenever she goes to work downtown, I know everything about you!" Eli yelled at me with rage in his eyes.

With an blurry vison I see Eli's brown eyes turn back to the soft ones when he saw my facial expression. Turning away I make my way upstairs when I got stopped by Eli's statement.

"Ella,wait I---"

"No Eli, fuck off you did enough already." I rudely interrupted him talking while starting to accelerate my way back upstairs.

Walking into my room I notcied I was only in an tank top and lack panties while arguing with Eli. Feeling heat rush up to my cheeks I quickly gather up my towel and wash cloth and run into the bathroom like ever before.

Filling the bath tub with hot steamy water and bath bubbles, I wait until it gets half full to put my self in it. I grab my ipod an connect it to the wireless boom box and start playing music.

Thinking about what just happened an while ago and real sexy song came on.

Soon as we get started making love, going hard I hear a knock,knock,knockin' on the wall

And as soon as I go deep gettin' it in there's a knock,knock,knockin' on the wall.

Moving my hand slowly to my throbbing pussy lips, I start rubbing my clit in slow circle motions. Moaning out quitely the music keeps playing.

Girl your legs keep shaking and I swear we breaking our new headboard, headboard

And the love we make it feels so good girl you know Im proud. Lookin in your lovely face, scream my name, you do it so loud.

Before I knew it the music was over and I let out an loud sexy moan while I finally got my relase I needed.

Coming down from my high, I opened my eyes to see Eli and an Eli senior in the bathroom looking at me in a lustful look while traveling down slowly from my breast and my kitty.

"ELI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OUT!" I yelled while trying to hide my body parts the best I can.

"Damn- I mean... I-Im sorry I... I have to say this but damn Ella you got the body!" Eli said with an raspy voice and an red face.

Getting up slowly and sexy like stepping out the bath tub I walked up to Eli slowly and grab one of his hands while the other one wrapped around me.

"Eli.... Do you really know what I want?" I said in a quite sexy voice while pushing my wet body against his big warm body.

Gulping and looking down at me while grabbing my medium big butt in his hand he asked,"What do you really want Ella... I'll give you what you need baby." He said in a rasper tone then before.

Gasping at his hands squeezing butt and my kitty throbbing with need, I took all the control in me to stop myself from jumping on to his bones.

Smiling sweetly I added,"Well..." lifting up his hand I took one of his fingers quickly bend it back while he scream out in agony.

"TO GET THE HELL OUT!" I yelled as I pushed him out my bathroom hearing his feet pound as he ran out my room.

Ugh annoying much?