Chapter 16: Aftermath

You start to wake up and you hear some beeping noises. You look around you and there are white walls and medical machines around you. You put your head against the pillow and feel your pocket. Lena's phone and ring are still there, which causes a sigh of relief. Then you remember what happened.

You jolt up and start to sit in your bed, looking at who else was in the bay, hoping to find your love. You see Hanzo, Mei, and Torbjorn in the bay, not Tracer. You sigh and plop back on the bed, which alerts the attention of Mercy.

"Oh good. You're awake now. You were shot a couple of times. Fortunately I was able to mend the wounds." Dr. Ziegler says.

"Thanks. Did you see what happened to Lena?"
Mercy had a solemn look on her face and pulled a chair up to your bed.

"Listen, (y/n), I'm going to tell you what I saw. I was aiding McCree, Genji, and Hana when I heard Lena yell your name. I figured something bad must've happened and I rushed over to you two. Unfortunately, I could only witness Lena getting knocked out. It was either save you or pursue the girl."

"So you chose to save me." You say.

She nods. "I know that you would've preferred if I pursued the attacker, but I'm no fighter. I'm terribly sorry, (y/n).

"I know you are. But I know she's still alive. If they wanted her dead, they would've killed her then and there. Right?"

Mercy looks down. "I do believe she's still alive, but we don't know where she is. Talon is an underground organization. It could take days or weeks to find her."

You sigh and look to your right where Mei is resting.

"They did quite a number on us, didn't they?"
"Yes. Luckily there were no casualties on our side. The important thing is we sent them back and stood our ground, thanks to Winston's new defense system."

You chuckle at that. "Krista and him worked quite a while on that."

"Oh yeah. Speaking of Krista, she told me to tell you that she's still here for you even though Lena is gone and will still plan the wedding."

You nod and Mercy gives you the green light to leave. You stand up and she stops you.

"I almost forgot. Krista also says to not be a drunken mess."

You laugh. "Don't worry. I won't."

(A/n) Play the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia theme over this

Lena POV
I woke up when a bag was taken off of my face. I was stuck in this circle thing with my hands zip tied above me and chains around my ankles. I started to move, but the only sound was the chains rattling. It kinda looked like the way mr incredible was in The Incredibles when he was captured by Syndrome (a/n) spoiler alert!" I wasn't going anywhere. This alerted the attention of someone, and they entered the room. He wore a black cloak and a skull mask.

"Halloween is over, love." I say.

The man walks over to me, doing an evil laugh as he made his way over.

"Lena Oxton. Call sign: Tracer. Former agent of Overwatch and from the land of Great Britain. You're a long way from home, girlie. Sombra was supposed to take you out, but she brought you here. You should be thankful you're alive."

"How do you know my name? Who are you? What is this place."

"I'll be asking the questions, missie." He was looking directly at my face. "Your base in Gibraltar. Originally it was just Winston there when I saw the old friend. But when we invaded, there was more people than we expected. Tell me, is Overwatch back together?"

I just stared him down. So this is the Talon base. I thought. That answers one of my questions.

"ANSWER ME!" The man says and knees my stomach.

"Fuck you." I responded

He punched me twice in the face and growled. I continued to stare him down.

"So be it. You won't talk today, we'll have to do this again tomorrow. Sombra."

The door opened and the purple clothed girl walked in. She had blue eyes and looked like she was from Latin America.

"Keep an eye on her. I've got other business to attend to." The man walked out, but not before the door was closed on him.

"Sombra!" The man said. Sombra laughed and opened the door again. Sombra looked at me with a smirk.

"Hola chica. You and I are going to have some fun." She said with a chuckle. She looked at the security camera and touched it, saying "Boop!" I've got a bad feeling about this.
(A/n) uh oh! Shit just got real! Remember, this is the last opportunity to comment on who you'd rather see for an x reader: Mercy or D.va. Right now, D.va is leading in the votes. This story will still be number one priority, though. Have a nice day :D