Chapter 1 -Alessandra-

Alessandra Abernathy as Sabrina Carpenter

***

I awoke from my dreams to, sadly, enter reality. Well, what was reality. See me and my sister, Lia, we're going to Hogwarts today. We are entering our 3rd year. I think. We where both excited to finally leave our home. I'm not saying its a bad place...but after so long the same scenery gets boring. We were home schooled the first 2 years of our Hogwarts life's but we finally got our parents to let us go.

I sat up groggy in my bed. I moved my legs off the bed and my feet landed with a thump on the cold stone floor. I walked over to the shared, bathroom that was connected to the room itself and opened my sisters door.

Lia was in an awkward position. One arm was in the air and one was off the side of the bed... along with half her body. I jogged back to my room to grab an air horn to wake her up. Hey. I am not evil. Lia isnt ethir. But thats like the easiest way to get her up.

I walked over to the side of her bed an pressed the button. A shrik horn sound filled the air and Lia fell out of the bed cussing at me. "If you weren't my sister I would muder you." She glared at me.

She got up and walked with me to the bathroom. We brushed our hair and talking about what the first thing we were going to do when we reach Hogwarts. Even though we were sisters we looked nothing alike. Her skin was a little more tan, not by much, and her hair was pitch black. In some lighting it look brown with gold in it, while mine was the golden blonde that dark haired people dreamed of. Blonde like hair was a brown color at the roots but down to the down it goes out to this golden blonde color, but in light the blonde parts look to have a red tint to it.

Lia's eyes were brown-red while mine were green-blue. We both had curly hair and were both short. As we looked nothing alike we where a lot alike personality wise. My hairs more straight then hers though, like I have waves and she has this nature curly hair it's beautiful, but in her eyes not so much.

We both walked back to our own rooms to get dressesd. Since today was the day we travel to Kings Cross Station so I dressed casually. I slipped on a maroon sweater that had the words Living in Dreamland printed on it then sliped on some skinny jeans and maroon colored vans.

Lia came out in a navy blue sweater with skinny jeans and some black vans. See? Alot alike at times . I let Lia braid my hair but I don't know why I let her I always take it down before the end of day. I never wear makeup but Lia does, just eyeliner. Her wings looked sharp enough to kill.

She did her hair like she did mine. We both grabbed our trunks that we packed prior that night. We grabbed the backpacks we were going to us for classes. We walked down the stairs where our mother and father sat eating in silence, they didn't even glance up at us. Me and Lia shared a look, they're going to have to deal with it.

We walked to the car and waited for our parents. They and didn't say a word, not even a hello. They're not to happy with the idea of us going to Hogwarts, but they're just going to have to deal with it.

Once we got to the train station we walked to the platform. "So where now? I dont see the train." Lia asked, questioning the letter. We saw a few kids run through a wall and disappear. "Aw hell no." I replied. Thats NOT gonna happen. "Lilac  says its fine!" "I AM NOT LISTENING TO A DAMNED WOLF!" I whisper shouted. "Oh stop being such a scaredy cat!" Lia ran into the wall and disappeared. SHIT! Then a hand stuck out of the wall. "Come on!" Lia's voice chriped. "Fine!" I grabbed our stuff amd ran into the wall. If I die i am blaming it on that stupid wolf and Lia. (A/N- if u havent guessed yet, Lia will be expained in the next chapter in her pov.- Phoenix Also Alessandra is a wolf hybrid too, I just wanted to clear that up ~ Dream )

I opened my eyes and stood right next to my sister. "See? Not so bad!" Lia was happy. Yes but not perky. me and her don't do perky, we're tomboys whatever the boys can do, we do it better. We walked over to the train and got on. We walked towards the middle of the train until we found an empty compartment.

I sat in one side while Lia sat on the other. Lia and I stretched out preparing to relax for the ride.

-time skip brought to you by Dumbledore's bread meaning it's a long time skip-

Lia was asleep with her arms behind her head, legs crossed and a magazine practically glued to her face. A snack cart had come by and I bought us some chocolate frogs, avoiding the jelly beans until I knew more of them.

I was munching on some chocolate when a handsome blonde guy came up to our cabin. "Hi, I am Draco Malfoy. Welcome to Hogwarts. I am going to tell you this. If you want a social life stay away from that Potter. Maybe if your in Slytherin we can be friends." He sent a wink my way. I admit he's attractive but not my type, more of my sisters type.

He looked at my sister. A frown appeared on his face. "Smells like dog in here." "Go away." "Why?" "You just made fun of my sister!"

A boy with dark hair and glasses came ip. "The girl told you to leave Malfoy." "Potter." Draco sneered. Draco stormed off from the cabin as Harry stepped in. "Hi! I am Harry Pott-" "I know! The boy who lived!"

He chuckled at my fangirl moment. "Yes thats me." A smile crept up on both of our faces. Harry looked at Lia. "Whats your names?" He smiled again. I bit my fingernail with smile, but quickly removed it.

"I am Alessandra Abernathy and thats my sister Lia Abernathy." I pointed at Lias sleeping body. "Well i must be getting to my friends now. Have a good trip, I hope you like it her at Hogwarts. Maybe well see eachother soon! Oh and tell your sister I said hi." I smiled. "See ya soon!"

Maybe this wont be so bad.