Chapter 1 -Lia-

I awoke, and fell off the bed. Och. Ok if Alessandra wasn't my sister she would be dead. Alessandra laughed a bit. Oh. I must have said that aloud.

We both walked to the bathroom to brush our hair. Hi! Hi, Lilac. Are you ready? No, not really.. Oh well for you! Lilac! Be nice or I won't let you shift! I growled a bit. I hated my wolf sometimes but what are you going to do, my father was a werewolf and unfortunately for me and my sister we got some of those genes. Unlike our father, it's like we have a second person in us, but it doesn't have a body and it's a wolf so it doesn't really matter other then every now and then we have to morph into our wolf but I can deal with that. Oh and meat cravings almost all the time and sometimes it's awkward but we'll live. I leave the bathroom and enter my room.

I put on my navy blue sweatshirt and some skinny jeans and some black vans. Ah, how I love this outfit. I meet up with my sister before we head downstairs. We walked down the stairs to see our parents silently eating like we didn't exist. I love them but they can be terrible parents. Me and Alessandra share a look. So we must, somewhat, have the same thoughts.

We walked to the car with scoffs on our faces but I don't think Alessandra knew she was scoffing. We sat in the backseat with blank faces and waited for our parents to finish their dear breakfast. They came out and never uttered a word to me and my sister. I crossed my arms.

After a long few moments of getting my sister to run through the barrier we climbed onboard the Hogwarts Express, I found us a compartment towards the middle of the train. I stretched out with my sister sitting at the window and me sitting in the middle seat with legs crossed in the seat beside her. I fell asleep with my arms crossed behind my head and a magazine over my face.

**

I'm a heavy sleeper so I didn't expect to hear someone open our compartment door. I really don't want to move so I didn't. I moved my head slightly so I could see out one eye, hoping they didn't notice me and peeped out of one eyes to see who it was only to see a very handsome white-blonde haired boy with the Slytherin crest on his robes.

She was eating chocolate at the moment and she's lucky there's no chocolate on her face of that would be embarrassing. " Hi I'm Draco Malfoy. Welcome to Hogwarts. I'm going to tell you this, if you want a social life stay way from Potter. Maybe if your in Slytherin we can be friends. " He said and winked at my sister. I admit that I felt a little jealous, but I don't even now him.

His gaze moved to me and my heart skipped a beat. A frown appeared on his face so that hurt me. " It smells like dog in here. " He said. " Go away. " " Why? " He asked. " Because you just made fun of my sister! " I glad I have a sister that would stand up for me even if I wasn't mentally here even though I was. A boy with dark hair walked up.

" The girl told you to leave Malfoy. " " Potter. "He sneered and stormed off. " Hi! I'm Harry Pott- " But he was cut off by my sister. " I know! The Boy Who Lived. " She said excitedly. Oh no I can already tell she was about to fangirl. Play it cool sis. He chuckled at her moment and continued to talk.

" Yes that's me. " A smile crept up both of their faces. Harry looked at me and, unlike Draco, was a gentlemen. " What's your names? " He smiled again. His name should be The Boy Who Smiled All The Time. Alessandra bit her fingernail with a smile, but removed it quickly. I ship it so hard.

" I'm Alessandra Abernathy and that's my sister Lia Abernathy. " She pointed in my direction. I swear I'm getting them together. " Well I must be getting to my friends now. Have a good trip , I hope you like it here at Hogwarts. Maybe we'll see each other soon! Oh tell your sister I said hi. Bye! " Alessandra smiled. " See ya soon! " She said and closed the door. She sighed and sat down in her previous seat.

She pulled out a book and started reading I look at the cover and felt a wave of betrayal. She promised that she wouldn't read the book, Dracula, until we got to Hogwarts where I could see if they had a copy I could borrow.

" I thought we were sisters. " I yelled dramatically. My outburst must have startled her because she jumped a good 3 inches and dropped the book. It landed on the compartment floor with a thump.

My sisters lucky if she makes it out of this compartment alive.