Chapter 42

Mark's P.O.V

I was woken up by rays of sunshine streaming through the delicate curtains. Where was I? I looked around at the white decor and then realised, this was my home! I stood up and put on a warm jumper as I made my way over to the windows to open the curtains fully. The seagulls called over head as I gazed out of the window, I was so lucky. Going through to the kitchen, I pulled out the ingredients to make pancakes. I had to have a celebratory breakfast! As I sat at the table and ate my pancakes, a text from Mia came through.

Will be popping over to see you this morning, can't wait!! Xxxx

Mia's P.O.V

I rang the doorbell of Mark's new apartment and spoke into the intercom. Mark let me in and I made my way up the stairs which were covered in a lush, grey carpet.
"Hey beautiful." Mark answered the door and pulled me in for a kiss.
"Welcome to my new home!" He was so excited about it which I loved.
"Well, are you going to show me around?" I teased as he dragged me inside. Mark gave me a tour, it was stunning with lots of good filming backgrounds!
"I love it!" I squealed, admiring the view of Brighton out of the window.
"Thank you, me too!" Mark replied, joining me.
"Mark? As a 'welcome home' present for you and a present to Zoe and Alfie for being such amazing friends, I've bought some tickets to Alton Towers!" I said excitedly.
"Oh my god! Yay!" Mark hugged me.
"Let's go round to Zoe's and tell them, when do we leave?" Mark asked.
"ASAP." I replied, grabbing my bag and heading towards the door.

Zoe's P.O.V

The doorbell rang so I went over and opened the door; it was Mark and Mia.
"You back? Is your flat not nice enough?" I was worried.
"No, unfortunately my apartment is too nice for me to come back!" Mark laughed.
"We're here to tell you something." Mia added.
"Ooh, what?" This was exciting.
"Well, to say thank you for what you did for me, I've got us tickets for Alton Towers for today!" Mia said, smiling at me.
"Yay! Thank you so much!" Alfie said as I nodded in agreement.
"Only one problem... Alton Towers is a long way away so it will be quite tiring to drive there and back in a day. Do you want me to book us a hotel for the night?" I asked.
"Nope. I've got that sorted as well. We're staying in a 5 star hotel!" Mia beamed, looking proud of herself.
"Oh my god! I'm so excited, thank you so much Mia!" I hugged her and Alfie and Mark joined in.

"I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS STARVING 'TILL I TASTED YOU." We yelled at the top of our lungs as we sped along the motorway. I was driving and Mark was sat next to me; in the back was Joe, Alfie and Mia.
"I'm so excited thank you Mia!" I smiled at her through the mirror, she returned my smile. The barren landscape whizzed past as we carried on chatting, laughing and singing. I loved my best friends and was so glad that everything was fixed.

Joe's P.O.V

We pulled through the gates of Alton Towers and found a parking spot, it wasn't too busy as it was a weekday. I leapt out of the car, dragging Alfie with me.
"Wow bro! You're eager!" Alfie laughed as we waited for the other three to get out of the car. Mark and Mia held hands and Alfie and Zoe linked arms, third-wheeling. I laughed to myself as I walked ahead, I didn't mind, I had Caspar. I hadn't seen Caspar in ages because we'd moved and then I'd been here with Zoe, I missed him a lot. I walked through the gates, scanning my ticket on the way in. People were scattered everywhere; talking, laughing, chatting, eating. Suddenly, I spotted a familiar head. CASPAR! I ran towards him and almost knocked him over with a hug.
"CASPAR!" I screamed as I squeezed him.
"Hi Joe." He said, grinning at me.
"What are you doing here?! Why are you here?!" I exclaimed, I was so confused.
"Well Alfie called me to say you were all going to Alton Towers today and did I want to come, of course I said yes! I've missed you!" Caspar hugged me again, it was good to have my best friend back. Today was going to be the best day ever.