Loner Forever

The man curses under his breath but thankfully with my hearing advantages I hear him. "little bitch." He sneers.

"Oh now really?" I smile evilly at him. He looks at me with sudden surprise. But before he can do anything I punch him square in the jaw and knee him in the jewels.

"Sweet dreams." I say and slap him.

But when I turn around dark figures advance on me, closer, and closer. Their beady red eyes looking at me with no expression. A cold feeling drops in the pit of my stomach. It feels like someone just turned down the heater twenty degrees.

"Tsk, tsk little one." The closest one smiles revealing razor sharp fangs.

Another one advances on my smiling along with the others, but holding a knife.

"The war is coming now child. You better run." The closest one snarls.

I turn around and take off in a full blown sprint. But the more I run, I don't seem to be getting any closer to the door.

"Now Mazy, Just let us take you away to a land where you can get anything you want. There's no rain, nothing." One of them says, using my name or the first time. But I immediately know what he's saying.

"I'm not going to friggin' heaven! And if you kill me, I'd just go to hell!" I retort.

"Well make your choice now, do you want to live, or die." One says creeping behind me.

But before I can say anything. A hot sensation rises in my back, spreading. I rip out what is causing the problems, but I immediately drop it.

"A-a silver knife."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hi guys! I hope you like the introduction to Loner Forever! I am going through this and editing ALOT of my mistakes right now but anyway.

I'm Margo from @tsouschatz and I hope you enjoy the book!

~Margo