Stressed (Smut)

an:ok this is my first smut and??? idk if it'll be good????? PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK and sorry if it sucks lmao
also! i usually try to keep my drabbles gender neutral but I chose the reader to be a girl in this one. If someone wants a drabble with a different gender don't be afraid to message me when requests are open!
requests: Can you do #62 on the prompt post please?

Newt hasn't been himself lately and you were getting worried. He stayed in his case longer than usual and whenever he came back he looked absolutely exhausted.
Whenever you would ask him what was wrong he just brushed you off with a peck to your lips saying it was nothing for you to worry about.
So you got even more worried.
One night you decided to follow him into the case. You looked around for your love and finally found him near the Bowtruckle habitat, hunched over writing in his book.
He was mumbling and scribbling furiously.
"I don't know Pickett what if people don't like my book? What if I don't even get in published? I-I don't know what I would do! What if..."
You climbed back upstairs into your share flat to think of ways to help him "de-stress".
Finally an idea popped in your head that could benefit the both of you.
~
The next night you laid in bed waiting for Newt to come to sleep. It was about 11 you finally felt the bed dip next to you.
You turned to face him, "Busy night?" you asked.
"Yes," he smiled tired at you. "Good night love."
"Good night darling" you whispered.
You fell asleep very quickly but Newt was wide awake, stressing about his book. You soon wake up after hearing him stir constantly next to you.
"Newt? Are you alright?" You asked worried.
"I'm fine love I just can't seem to get comfortable."
"If you can't sleep...we could have sex?" You asked him, hesitantly while biting your lip.
Newt next to you tensed up.
Oh great you fucked it all up haven't you? You thought in a panicked state. Great job (Y/N) always messin-
He rolled over and kissed you passionately, more than he's ever done before.
It was desperate and hot and nothing like you've ever experienced before and it made you wet.
You fisted Newt's messy hair as his hands starting roaming up and down your body, giving you goosebumps.
You two were kissing as if you were the only people in the world and it was absolutely electrifying.
Newt then quickly pulled off of you and started rambling.
"I am so sorry (Y/N). I-I don't know what came over me, it's just that I've been so stressed an-and-"
You rolled on top of him and grabbed his face and kissed him, hard. Newt moaned as you slipped your tongue into his mouth. You both were kissing like animals in heat, it was hot, desperate, and wet. He was still quite embarrassed from before and this way new territory to him, so he didn't know where to put his hands.
You noticed this and placed them on your hips. He started rubbing circles on your skin and you groaned at this, his touch felt like fire.
You pulled away from him and he tried to follow your mouth to kiss you again. You giggled and started unbuttoning his shirt.
"Shhh darling I know you've been stressed let me take care of you." you whispered in his ear.
You threw his shirt on the floor and started to take off his trousers. As you went to pull off the zipper you heard him whimper and you immediately pulled off, scared that you're going too fast.
"Am I scaring you? I'm sorry I can sto-"
"No!" He exclaimed, gripping your hand. "I-I've never done this with anybody an-and I'm just n-nervous..." He said quietly while blushing.
You smiled at him, "Well if I'm going too fast don't hesitate to stop me."
Newt nodded, but he knew there was no way he was going to tell you to stop.
You helped him out of his pants and moved down to kiss him again.
Newt slowly moved his shaky hands to take off his shirt that you were wearing.
You pulled apart for a brief moment for him to toss the shirt over your head to the side. His face turned as red as a tomato when he realized his face was right where your bare breasts were.
"O-oh I uhh..." He stammered.
You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hands to place them on your chest.
"So soft..." Newt whispered amazed.
You chuckled but soon groaned as he leaned down and started pressing small kisses all around your breasts.
"Newt!" You whimpered as he started getting more confident, leaving hickies up and down your chest. In your moment of bliss, your hips started moving on their own.
You felt Newt grow harder underneath you which caused your panties to dampen. You needed more.
You pushed Newt flat on the bed and tore off his underwear. He gasped as you started pumping his member. You grinned as you practically saw all the stress slipping off his face and being replaced with pleasure. You sped your hand and he bucked his hips up. He started whimpering louder than before but soon grabbed your hand before he came.
"I..." he panted out of breath. "I wanna finish with you."
You blushed and slipped out of your panties. You lined yourself up with his cock.
"Are you sure, Newt? We don't have to-" You started
"Please (Y/N) I need you." He pleaded.
You somehow got even wetter at his words. You slowly lowered yourself down onto him and both of you gasped at the feeling. It was absolutely indescribable, there was heat already bubbling at the pit of your stomach and you barely even started!
You put your hands on his chest for balance and started moving your hips up and down, slowly to savor the feelings of being one with Newt.
You looked at Newt, and he was staring at you with so much love that it made your heart swell and your walls clench around him.
Newt practically growled went he felt this. You picked up a little bit of speed and started whimpering like crazy when your legs started to burn.
"N-Newt! Please...I-I can't!! Please Newt!"
Newt flipped you over and you almost screamed because of how hard hard he started pounding into you.
"Merlin (Y/N) I needed this." He groaned.
"Ah N-Newt!" You mewled. He snapped his hips harder at your noises.
"Oh God! Oh Merlin!" You sank your nails into his back and arched yours.
"I'm gonna...Newt I'm gonna...!" You didn't get to finish you sentence as immense pleasure overcame your body. You felt like you were on fire and the only thing you could feel was Newt still deep inside you. You clenched your walls so tight that Newt came right after you.
You heard him groan and felt him snap his hips the deepest he's gone and finish inside you.
He pulled out and flopped next to you on the bed, both of you panting looking at the ceiling.
"I...really needed that." Newt gasped.
You giggled and cuddled up next to him.
"I could tell."