A whole different language

(Your POV)

The clip in the gun was quickly emptied. Jonathan looks at me with a smile on his face.

"Looks like no ones here." Jonathan says bringing the gun back down to his side.

     "If no one was here then why is a car here? There hasn't been a car in the parking lot since we started coming here." Craig points out. Jonathan shrugs his shoulders and grabs a cart.

     "Well, start grabbing some things. Remember, only grab the essentials. I don't want to take more then we need to." Jonathan says as he starts to go down the first aisle. I put one of my hands in my hoodie pocket and go down another aisle, Craig following behind me.

     Most of the shelves have already been ransacked so it was kinda hard to pick out something that we need. At the corner of my eye I see Craig stop and stares at a shelf before pulling out a can of Pringles. He turns the can around in his hands.

     "There's were Hopes favorite." He says. I stop looking at the shelves and stare at him.

     "Put the can down and just walk away. Besides..... she didn't even like that flavor." I say, trying to lighten the mood just even a little. He looks at me confused and shakes his head.

     "This was her favorite flavor (Y/N). How could you forget?" He says. He starts to walk towards me, the can of Pringles in his hands.

     Jonathan's gonna throw a hissy fit now. As we walk out of the aisle I stop Craig.

     "Look, I know how much you miss Hope, I feel the exact same way. She was YOUR girlfriend but she was MY sister and best friend. We just.... have to let her go." I say quiet enough so Jonathan wouldn't be able to hear a couple of aisles over.

     "(Y/N), do you even hear yourself talking? Do you know how much she meant to me?" He asks me.

     I opened my mouth to say something but I felt something fly by my face and hit a cereal box near where my head is. I turn my head and see an arrow, the one that literally about killed me. I take out my pistol as does Craig and I start to look around me to see where the arrow came from. Four figures come out from behind a tipped over shelf, three of the four figures have guns, the last one holding a bow.

     "Mãos onde eu possa vê-los!" (I had a portugiesischen soccer trainer and we learned some Portuguese! All it says is "Hands where I can see them!") The one with the bow says with a female voice. They all wear different types of clothes but all of them have a bandanna wrapped around their mouths and they all have their hoods up. I point my gun at them.

"Mãos onde eu possa vê-los!" The girl says again. I look at Craig confused, wondering if he knows what she's saying. He keeps his gun pointed at them as well. I see Jonathan run towards us, gun out and pointed at them.

"THANKS FOR FUCKING ALERTING ME GUYS!" He yells at us. He practically gets between Craig and I and continues to keep his gun pointed at them.

The two in the back look at each other before looking back at us and lowering their weapons.

"Craig ... é que você?" ("Craig is that you?") The girl says stepping forward. Jonathan and I both take a glance at Craig. Before looking back at the small group of people.

"You know him?" Jonathan asks, lightly elbowing Craig. The girl sets her bow down on the ground and walks forward even more, but Jonathan stopped her.

"Don't come any closer or I'll shoot, trust me I will. Answer my question first. How the hell do you know him?" Jonathan asks her. The girl sighs and puts her hood down while taking off her bandanna.

Craig practically bolts to her and picks her up, he begins to squeeze the life out of her before starting to cry. I lower my gun as soon as I knew who it was. Jonathan slowly lowers his gun as well.

I watch as the small group of people start to take off their bandannas and hoods as well. My heart practically drops. I huge smile gets onto my face and I start to run towards the group. I wrap my arms around Evan and burry my head into his chest. He's shocked at first, not knowing what to do, but he finally hugs me back.

"Holy shit." Was all that Jonathan said. I can feel my eyes start to water up but let go before I start to cry.

"I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU BECAUSE YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG!" I hear Hope yell, but of course it was muffled a little because Craig was basically hugging her as close as he can.

     "YOU COULDN'T RECOGNIZE ME?! SAYS THE GIRL WITH A PIXIE CUT INSTEAD OF HER LONG HAIR, WITH HER COLORED HAIR!" He says starting to laugh before crying again.

     I look away from Hope and Craig to see the rest of the gang. Tyler was standing by Evan and in the back stood a crossed armed Brian who was almost looking like he was upset.

     After our reunion we started to talk about what happened to us when we first got separated. I learned that Tyler got bitten but they somehow found a cure for him so he's basically immune now to any bite or scratch from any walker or runner. Evan was going to speak but Brian beat him to it.

     "Hope and I ended up getting together after Hope walked out on Craig." Brian says. And for that moment it felt like the world went still. All eyes where on Brian now, Hope finally spoke up.

     "We didn't end up getting together. You never even asked me to go out with you. Yeah I might have walked out on Craig but that didn't mean that we broke up." Hope says. She was going to say something us but Craig put a finger to her lips.

     "You kissed my girlfriend?" Was all Craig said. He let go of the grip on Hope and went to Brian. He stood there for a couple of seconds before punching Brian. After that punch it went out of control.