Contest #1 {Closed}

To hold a contest for the very first time I thought of the idea of knowing you a little. I want to know a bit more about who are reading us, messaging us, asking for advice and stuff so I thought, why not making a contest that gets people to talk about themselves?

Here are the requirements:

*Your name (it can be your real one, your nickname or your username).
*The color scheme has to be with your favorite color (this means that if your favorite color is green the cover has to have only green. You can use different shades of it, though).
*Your favorite quote or a part of a song lyric you like (optional)
*Use images that represent you and your personality (this means that if you like pop music and your favorite animals are kittens you are not going to put some heavy metal bands, puppies and stuff. You get what I mean right?)

Will this be used?: No

Type of graphic: Either a cover or a banner.

Deadline: 3rd December

Maximum entries: It'll be 2 for this contest

Remember to comment if you are entering, when you upload your entries and if you are dropping out. Tag us (@WeThinkDeeply2 & @LittleWriter202) and dedicate the chapter to us so we can find your entries more easily.

Tag at least 1 person in the comments when you enter.

Hope you guys enter. Good luck!

Lucy and the whole WTD crew.