Holiday Contest #1 ~ Christmas 2016 {CANCELLED}

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ho, ho, ho! How are you my little reindeers? I hope fine and fancy. Any who, we are back for another contest but this time is a special Holiday themed one. Yes, Christmas!

This will be a little bit different since you will have to make not one, but 3 graphics. I know, it's a lot of work BUT you have until the 25th of December to fulfil your duty. Without further ado, here are the requirements.

As I previously said, you'll have to do 3 graphics but they will have to be of a different kind. A cover, a banner and an icon.

Must have:
*
Anything related to Christmas (snow, snowmen, snow globes, reindeers, Christmas trees, you get the idea).
*It has to have at least one word in a cursive font.
*Put our username and your username, watermark or both.

*The icon has to have a face or animal claim and its name.
  This means that, for example, you put Santa as the face claim and you call him Sam so you put his face and the name "Sam" next to it. Or you can put a reindeer and you call him Rudolf.

If you don't understand here's an example.

(It sucks but, whatever)

*The banner and cover must have a Christmas quote or subtitle.
You can check out some cool phrases out of some Christmas themed songs like:
  +Let it Snow by Frank Sinatra
  +Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
  +Here Comes Santa Claus (I have the Glee version)
  +etc.

*Keep the colour scheme down to Christmas colours like, red, green, white, gold, silver and black.
  This doesn't mean you can't put colourful ornaments, Christmas lights or other colours but don't make a pink Mean Girls themed Christmas icon.

Will this be used: No

Type of graphic:
*a Cover
*a Banner
*an Icon

Deadline: 25th December

Results: 27th or 28th December.

Maximum entries: as I went a little crazy by asking you to do three we will keep the entries number by one of each kind.

Remember to comment if you are entering, when you upload tour entries and if you are dropping out. Tag us (@WeThinkDifferently2 and @LittleWriter202) on the chapter and dedicate it to any of us so we can find your entry more easily. Any other Contest Controller (Coolshreshri or aishafanfiction or _positivevxbes_) will be in charge of picking up the entries since I won't have a computer for the holidays.

Tag at least 2 persons when you enter.

Hope you guys like the contest, enter and have fun!

xoxo,
Lucy and the whole WTD crew.