Weightless-Alex Gaskarth

I'm Brooklyn, a nobody, a nobody that only aspires to be a somebody.

I find myself suddenly on a tour bus, with Alex Gaskarth and the rest of all time low. My Heroes , I could have jumped, I wanted to jump, to feel the breeze as I fell down with an impact to the busy main road below me and the spontaneous adventure before it would all be over, my life would be over and I wouldn't have to worry about anything anymore.

But Alex prevented me from doing that, the perfect timing in which his car drove past the bridge at the precise moment I was about to jump may have been the best miracle to ever safe my life....

****************

"I find it challenging to cope with loud noises, too be around too many people shouting over each other, or when too many people talk to me at the Same time yet about different things, asking questions,I can't cope with any of it. Its like my mind goes into overload and I get so confused" I explained to Alex, he was crouched in front of me his hand placed on my right knee, his thumb caressing it softly. I was curled up in the corner of the tour bus my knees pulled all the way up to my chest tightly.

"Everyone gets confused Brooke" he told me placing his index finger gently under my chin, he tilted my head up so he could look deeply into my eyes comforting me before he had even spoken a word.

"But it all goes away when I'm singing, when I'm belting everything out. I seem to forget about everything that's been troubling me. I don't feel the urge to want to hurt myself, I don't want to cut my wrist and jump off buildings, all my pain goes away and the only things I see are the things that I want to see, but then when it's over, everything just gets so....confusing"

"if life wasn't confusing, then what would a mystery be?"

************