Sleepover With Paige

When I got to school Paige tackled me. "Hey bestie" I noticed people give us weird looks considering the fact that yesterday I called her a bitch. "Hey Paige, sup?" "Oh it's good better now that you're here." She said giving me a hug.

   We walked to all of our classes together considering that we had the same schedule. Finally the last bell rang and we walked to our lockers. "Hey Paige do you wanna spend the night? Then we could drive my Range Rover to the mall." "Oh hells yeah girl! We gonna slay"

   That day I left my skateboard in my locker so that I could walk to my house together. We stopped by Paige's house so that she could grab some clothes. "Here I think that these will fit you" she said handing me this;

    Dayum I'm going to slay in this! "You ready to go?" Paige asked

    Dayum I'm going to slay in this! "You ready to go?" Paige asked. "Mhm" " LEGO BRO" I laughed at Paige's yelling and walked. After about five minutes we got to my house. "Dang girl you damn rich!" "Not really."

   "Huh uh fuck off Lanes" I smirked at the new nickname I was given and put the passcode in on the door

"Huh uh fuck off Lanes" I smirked at the new nickname I was given and put the passcode in on the door. We walked inside and straight up to my room. "Wow I love your room. Really beats mine." "Yeah I did it all by myself. What do you wanna do?" "Uhhh watch Mean Girls! Duh" "mkay"

   I turned on Netflix and selected Mean Girls then we watched it. "Can we order pizza...." "sure paigey-poo" "yayyy" "what kind do you want?" " I don't know veggie?" "Definitely. I love veggie, Tatum doesn't like veggie so I never get it when I'm with her, but you like it.....AMAZING" I shut myself up before I rambled on any longer. " Wait hold up Lanes who is Tatum?"

   "She went to school with us until she moved to Texas." "Oh I don't even remember her going to school with us. Are you like friends with her?" " Uh..... I guess I mean she tries to control me but I guess we're friends" "Lana no you don't need that shit. Everyone else forgot about Tatum so......" I cut her off, "Are you saying that I shouldn't be friends with her?" "Omg you read my mind! You don't need her I'll be there for you. She's to far to do anything anyways"

   I swallowed a lump that was growing in my throat. Well if I have Paige do I really need Tatum? Since she moved we aren't close as anymore. "Okay" I replied. "Pizzas here" we made our way to the door and Paige nearly passed out at the sight.

      "Oh um hi my names Paige

   "Oh um hi my names Paige." "Yeah my friend who goes to your school told me about you" the delivery guy said. "Only good things?" "Sure..... my names Talon" I took a second to look at his features. Nice jawline, small white gauges, and ray bans to shade his eyes. "Um I'll take my pizza and your number please" Paige flirted earning an eye roll from me.

   I handed my dominos card to him and he scanned it before handing it back. "And you must be?" "Lana Dayse" "oh really" "damn boy you want my birth certificate?" Talon chuckled and said, " I like your humor. Want my number?" "Sure." He jotted down his number and handed me his number and my pizza. "Gotta go or I might get fired. Bye, text me Please Miss Dayse" "I'll try"