Say Something . (One Direction Fanfiction)

Harry's POV

"I'll never let go ," I hear Niall say as I ease drop through the door . I know it's wrong but , whatever .

I hear complete utter silence . They couldn't have moved ; I would've heard the footsteps .

I stood there for about 3 more minutes . I couldn't take it anymore . I open the door , and act as if I didn't know they were in there .

They awkwardly break the hug as I walk in . "Sorry ," I quietly say . They nod a 'it's fine' nod .

Mia's eyes start to water . She quickly exists the room as Niall and I stand , looking at the ground . Niall starts to say something before she leaves , then stops knowing she has left.

I look up at Niall only to see him looking at me with hurt in his eyes . I look down and say ,"Look Nia-," I stop when I look up to see Niall has left the room .

I start to fill up with anger and rage . I get the urge to punch something or someone . I grab my coat and leave the plat.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Nialls POV

I walk around the plat , trying to clear my mind . Stupid harry . He obviously knew we were in there . Just barge in why don'tcha Harry .

I walk out to balcony . "Oh sorry , I uh didn't know you were out here ," I apologize as soon as I see she's standing on the balcony.

" oh , it's uh , ok ," Mia turns around to look at me , as she wipes away her tears .

"I-I - need to tell you ," I start to say to Mia . "Niall . Don't . I can't take any more ," Tears start streaming down her perfect face.

My face starts to break down , my eyes start to water . I bite my lip , trying hold it all in .

"Niall . Don't cry . Please ," Mia begs . I nod and hug her . Hugging was just , our thing .

Tears burst out of my eyes . I can't think of loosing her .

I hear the doorbell ring .