Say Something (One Direction Fanfiction)

Niall's POV

I hear Mia's phone ring . I figured it was her mum or dad . I hear he slightly gasp and say "uhm . Ill be right back ."

She runs out to the porch . I kinda don't think it's her mum and dad any more . I can see her pacing back and forth through the window on the front door .

I put the cookies in the oven and watch some tv, waiting for Mia to come back in . I hear the door nob click and look back to see Mia wiping her tears .

I run to her and hold her tight . "Who was that ? What's wrong ?" I ask her along with a million other questions .

"It w-was my e-e-ex b-boy friend-d , Zach" she says in between sobs . "What did he say ? " I ask concerned .

"He said t-that he still - he still l-loves me-e . And he - he won't res-st until he has me-e ," Mia says as she sheds a thousand tears into my shirt .

"But you don't want him back right ? I mean ," I start to say , then stop .

She remains silent . "No . I have all I could ever w-want right here ," she finally tells me .

I hold her even tighter , showing protection . She's mine . No ones going to steal her from me .

"I think it's time to tell the fans . Would that be okay with you ? " I ask . I don't want her to feel pressured . She nods .

We move to the couch and open my Mac book . I log on to twitter and type 'no longer single lads .' I attach a selfie of Mia and me .

I start to read the responses . 'Too cute .' 'Ship ship ship !' 'Get married ? Like now . ' I love my fans so much .

Mia and I watch Finding Nemo . Her reactions are the cutest thing ever .

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Mia's POV

I finally stopped crying after the movie . To be honest I wasn't completely over Zach , I mean he was just great .

But I couldn't ever let Niall know . Of course I loved him more then I would ever love Zach .

"We should go do something . Like shop or go out to eat ," I suggest . "Sounds great . Let me get dressed and we'll go ," Niall says . He kisses my forehead then goes to his room to get changed .

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Zach's POV

I can't believe Mia told me no . We had the best relationship . We hung out every day . When on like 163 dates . It was amazing .

I decide to check twitter to clear my mind . One of my friends , Steven , tagged me in something .

'No longer single lads .' With a picture of Mia . My Mia . Who's this Niall dude anyway . And how does he get so many retweets and favorites ?

I search him up on google . Turns out he's a super huge star in the band call 'one direction' or something like that . He lives in London . He has a lot of obsessed fans that know his exact location every second of the day .

Perfect . Time to win back my girl .