Chapter Four

Amanda Waller sat in a restaurant with two men, she was going to assemble a team of super villains that could do some good. 

"First there is Deadshot..." She said, and continued to tell about all of the villains.

"And last, but certainly not least, there is Haileen Quinnzel, she is called Hailey Quinn. Sister of Harley Quinn, she has lately been discovered to maybe have magical powers to ward things off. Especially evil. We need her to be on this team. She also has gymnastics skills, and her teacher is her sister."  She finished closing her binder. As she finished her lunch she made her way to who knows where.

                                                                                            +++++++++++++

Hailey was driving back to belle reve after her long and painful drive.

"GAAAAAAH!" She screamed.

"When is this going to be over! I am sick and tired of driving in this car non-stop!" She said as she spotted the Belle Reve sign in the distance. As she got there she put on the jetpack and got out a little something she had brought from home that she knew her sister always kept in a drawer. A gun. She took it and jetpacked over the miles of swamp land until she found the guards. She hid behind a trash can, and at the last moment she jumped out and started shooting.

"AAAAARGGG!" She said, as she grabbed one of the guards arms and twisted it. After she got past the guards she ran in. She knew what cell her sister stayed in because of the endless text messages they had sent each other. 

"Harley!" She hissed. 

"Hailey! You are here!" She said.

"Yes! I told you I would come and I wasn't lying." She said and squeezed through the bars.

"Hailey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed and hugged her.

"There is my Harleen Quinnzell!" I said. 

"Now we have to get you outta here!" She said, but  was interrupted by two guards walking into the place where they were.

"Oh shit!" She and Harley said at the same time.