You Hang Out Part 4

Aerobolt (you and the Autobots are searching for Jet, Slip, Fixit and Bee, with the help of the surge minicons)

Your POV

I remained perched on Optimus' shoulder as I held my Decepticon hunter over my leg. I noticed that it was glowing again. This is so weird, the other hunters the bots had never glowed, at least not like mine did. Maybe Fixit gave me a different one? Or maybe it's me...once this is over with, I'll need to ask. "Are you alright?" Aerobolt asked as he flew next to me. I simply nodded with a smile. "I'm...just...really confused with myself now more then ever," I replied, my smile turning to a frown. He tilted his head in confusion. "Do you want to talk about it?" I looked at my leg and stood up. My leg felt much better so I nodded. "Optimus? Can you set me down please? My leg's feeling better." I asked. Optimus hesitated for moment, but agreed and gently set me on the ground. Aerobolt flew down to my height and we began to talk. I told him about the strange occurrences that I had with my hunter and how I would have dreams of space and other galaxies and mystical type beings. He listened closely to everything and was fascinated by my life. I soon realized that I barely knew him, so I asked if I could learn about him too. He hesitated. I began to feel bad for asking. "I'm sorry, if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." I said. He shook his head and looked at me. "It's fine, I want you to know me more, just like I do with you now." I couldn't help but blush at this statement. Wait a minute...I'm blushing?! Why?! Is it...is it possible that I'm falling for an alien robot?