Introduction

Summary~

As an American squib, Penelope Finch is forced to stay away from any magical being that may cross her path. However when she, quite literally, runs into a man with a mysterious suitcase who seems to be in a hurry, she can't help but get caught up in the secret magical world of New York City.

Penelope Finch~

Penelope Finch was a squib, although her parents made sure to educate her on witchcraft and wizardry all her life. She was often jealous of their abilities, wishing she had her own, though she never showed it.

Of all the things of the wizarding world, Penelope took particular interest in one thing- magical creatures. When she was 16, she rescued an abandoned Phoenix that her parents found just outside the grounds of Ilvermorny, and she raised it ever since. Since then, Penelope had also rescued a baby griffin, and had managed to tame it with the help of her father.

Currently, the three are inseparable. Although there's only one problem- the breeding and keeping of magical creatures is illegal in America.

~

|CAST|

• Kaya Scodelario as Penelope Finch

• Eddie Redmayne as Newt Scamander

~

[ I do not own any characters or this storyline beside Penelope Finch and the changes I made to make her fit within with story. The rest of it belong to the wonderful JK Rowling. ]

Forgive me if there is any mistakes :) I've only seen the movie once, so there may be some things I miss or mess up, but I'm trying my best. I hope you enjoy the story :)

started: 11/25/2016
finished: 01/03/2017