Meeting

~Your pov-

As I Finished working I grabbed my shopping list and my umbrella I headed my way out and locked the shop. As I got to the store I was going to open the door but I started to hear a cat crying. I went to check it out as I saw two children kicking the cat I yelled at them "Hey stop that!" As the two kids ran away. I walked up to the cat and looked at it I saw blood coming out I picked up the cat and decided to take care of it. I started to walk to the house I thought that parents wouldn't let me keep the cat.

~ 26 minutes later ~

When I got to the house I checked through the window to check if they were there but no signs of them and I decided it was safe. As I entered the house I went and entered to my room I looked through my window it was getting dark I went to check on the cat as I went to get my stuff to heal it. As I was doing that I noticed it was a male after I healed that poor cat I went to my bed I decided to take a nap I grabbed the cat and put it next to me As I went to sleep.

~Next day~

I started to wake up after having a feeling of someone groping my breast as I opened my eyes I saw a man sleeping next to me. As I screamed the man  woke up he had cat ears and a tail as I asked "Who are you?" "I'm Ryan I'm the cat that you saved and also I'm a Neko" " Oh Okay you wouldn't mind if you can turn back to a cat would you?" "But why?" "Because my parents might come in my room any second" as he turned back to a cat I put him inside the closet. As I heard a knock it was my mom asking for permission to come in as you let her come in and asked you "why were you screaming?" as you replied "I had a nightmare that's all I'm fine now okay" "And also I'm going to work early okay and might come back home late" "okay mom" and with that, she left."You can come out now" he came out still in his cat form and then he turned back to his human form I blush really hard seeing a boy naked "Put on some clothes!" He looked at his body and he ran to my bed and covered himself. As I got an Idea I went to my brother's room (I don't know if you have a brother or not and b/n means brother name) I missed (b/n) a lot. I went out of my room and closed my eyes and opened the door and went to his clothes and picked out some clothes for Ryan. I quickly ran back to my room only to see him in his cat form after that he turned back to a human I closed my eyes again and handed his clothes. As I exited my room and waited for a few minutes and heard the door opened to see Ryan dressed I came to my bed and thought where he should sleep since he could turn into a Neko he could sleep with me it wouldn't be that bad right I looked at the (f/c) clock and it was 7:58 pm I should get ready and put on my Shorts and my (f/c) shirt as I got up and grabbed my clothes "Hey Ryan you wouldn't mind closing your eyes?" You said as he replied back "no not really*

~ Ryan's pov ~

After (Y/n) asked me to close my eyes little did she know I was looking through my hands? As I saw her (f/c) bra and her (2/f/c) panties after peaking I closed my eyes "You can look now" "Oh okay" As I looked at her she was so beautiful I wanted her to be

Mine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god I might be turning him into a yandere 0_0 I'm sorry but if he does I might not forgive myself any way this is my first story I don't know if I'm doing a good job tell me if something is the wrong bye and I will only update only on Mondays and Fridays bye!!!