Chapter One

A/N: Sorry this is my first fanfic, I made and please consider the fanfic.

Please had fun and enjoy reading the fanfic.XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KAI'S POV

I stood infront of the gates of Seirin High with Kuroko.As we walk towards the crowds of students.

We go through the flow of the crowds of students.

(A/N: Oh I forgot to say Kai can control his presence whether he want to be strong or weak :D)

"Join the Swimming Club!!!!""No join the volleyball club!!!""Join the basketball club!!!" the word basketball turns my attention to the person who shouted.

Me and Kuroko go to the booth of the basketball club and sign the form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~
AFTER CLASS

KUROKO'S POV

As the class ended me and Kanazawa-kun went to the basketball gym.

We all first years lined up.

As Coach (Riko) announce our name and scanned us one by one lastly Coach announce our name (Kai and Kuroko)we came infront of Riko"Ano... My name is Kuroko\Kai desu"Me and Kai said in unison.

"EHHHHH!!!Where did you two come from!!?"they all said in unison except for the tall red shocked.

After that Captain (Hyuga) recovered "wait you too are from the kids in Teiko correct???"Captain asked.

I nodded " well yeah, kinda" Kai said while sratching his head.

"you two aren't regulars their right!!Right!!?""no we played games, Kai always play in games"I answered.

"are you two one of the GOM (Generation of Miracles)right??"they asked.

Generation of Miracles who are they?Kagami thought.

"yes" Kai answered for me."Oh right Kuroko-kun and Kai-kun take off your shirts" and we obey Coach

~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~
In Maji
KAI'S POV

After practice me and Kuroko go to Maji and order vanilla and blueberry milkshake.

As we sat, we saw Kagami, I learned his name when he introduced his to us. (Kai and Kuroko)

He sat infront of us, unwrapped and eat his lots of burgers.

"Domo" we said in unison. He look at us and sreamed that my eardrums hurt"TEMME!!!WA KUROKO, KAI!!!!" "Ouch what was that Kagami??" I asked.

"go the other table people see us as friends" he said.

"but we were here first Kagami-kun" Kuroko answered in monotone
~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~
In the basketball court
KUROKO'S POV

We go to the nearby court "Kuroko, Kai what will happen when i face the Generation of Miracles in basketball??" Kagami asked us.

" You will be utterly destroyed" we said in unison."Teme,  wait what if i face Kai in basketball what will happen??" Kagami asked.

"You will be utterly destroyed too if you face Kanazawa-kun" I answered and Kai nodded.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY! " Kagami yelled/shouted.

"Kagami-kun did you not know that Kanazawa-kun can defeat the GOM in 6-on-1 match he showed us that he have all the abilities of the GOM,  in that 6-on-1" I said in monotone.

"Yeah the game was fun it was my first time using 55% of my power when, I face the GOM" Kanazawa-kun said but sounded in bored voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Wow that was a lot of Time Skip. Hope you had fun and enjoyed reading this fanfic

                               Author-chan~~~~~~