Chapter Three

A/N:This is where Kisecchi will arrive so please consider it and enjoy reading it~

Warning:Short Chapter!!!
______________________________________

After few days when Riko was skipping in the hallways

Middle of the practice

KAI'S POV

Kuroko passing to me the ball and i shoot the in the end and shot the in high arc and go back on defensive stance.

Everyone seems to be waiting for the ball to fall in the hoop.The ball falls in the hoop gracefully and entered the hoop, no hoop but the net only.

After the blue team seems to be in trouble in offense but they brush it off and concentrate and fast the ball.

But the ball seems to be stolen by Kuroko and pass to Kagami, and Kagami dunked the ball with an heavy force.

Riko-senpai arrive and seems to be humming in the hallways, and blow her whisle to get our attention.

When we heard a whisle blow we lined up infront of Riko-senpai.

"Tomorrow we will have a practice match with Kaijo"Riko-senpai announced.

"Hey Kuroko isn't where he is right?"I asked Kuroko.Kuroko only noded.

"and they have one of the Generation of Miracles, Kise Ryouta"Riko-senpai continued.

*BAM*

The gym door slide open getting everyone's attention and squeals were heard near by the door.

I saw a blond hair and I knew it was him.

"It's been long since we've seen each other Kise-kun"I heard Kuroko said to Kise.

"Long time no see, Kise"I said as he look at me and hug me to death.

"Yeah long time no see Kurokocchi, Kanazawacchi"Kise said still hugging me to death.

Meanwhile with Kuroko and while Kise (is killing Kai) and Kai (is been suffocated) had been chatting with each other

KUROKO'S POV

When a blue Kanazawa-kun and Kise-kun chatting my teammates were reading an article of Kise-kun.

"YOU'VE BEEN ONLY PLAYING FOR TWO YEARS!!!"They shouted at Kise.

"I'm glad that I've been called one of the Generation of Miracles, but I'm weakest in the bunch"Kise said them letting go of a blue Kanazawa-kun.

"Yeah...right....your...the....weakest...to..us..."Kanazawa-kun said trying to catch his breath.

"Hidoi-ssu Kanazawacchi...And Kurokocchi and I been bullied"Kise said.

"It/That didn't happen to me/him"Kanazawa-kun and I said in unison and in monotone.

A ball came running toward Kise, Kise saw the ball came running for his 'pretty' face and stop the ball that came running to his 'pretty' face he groan from the impact.

"Ouch!!! Hidoi-ssu~why would you hit my face"Kise whined like a child

"Let's play 1-on-1 ikemen-kun"Kagami said to Kise with a grin.

"So Kagami your interested in Kise, hah you even call him pretty boy"Kanazawa-kun said while holding his chin.

The two sweatdrop at him but, continue to talk or they ignore him.

But a anime vein pop in Kanazawa-kun's forehead but, it seem's he will watched this mini match between Kise and Kagami.

To see if Kise approved in this year.

"Okay"Kise answered.

Kise used was that Kagami used beating the other team, with that Kise win the match.

Now Kagami was on the ground on his butt thinking something in his mind.

"Now, I'm not only here to visit, I want Kurokocchi and Kanazawacchi to transfer in Kaijo"Kise ask no demand them, Kise turn to us

"Kurokocchi, Kanazawacchi I seriously respect you, your wasting your talents in no-name school lets go and play basketball together again"Kise said to us.

"Well, I respectfully declined your offer but, Kanazawa-kun and I made a promise with Kagami-kun to beat you and the Generation of Miracles"I said and Kanazawa nod.

"Haha, oh man so this is the strength of Generation of Miracles, hah and Kuroko, Kai don't go stealing my lines"Kagami laughs/states.

"We have no sense of humor Kagami-kun/Kagami, were serious."We said in unison/monotone.

"But, still were not gonna lose to you"Kagami said.

"Well bring it on"Kise said.

______________________________________

A/N:Well that's was brief all see you again next week

~Author-chan~